Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I just saw a UFO

Years ago I was cycling along a factory road at 2 in the morning. A large bright light was hovering in the sky, noiselessly. Suddenly it split into four lights and, without a sound, accelerated at a very high speed across the sky. I have no idea what it was. I call it a UFO because it was something flying that could not be identified.

It was in NE Lincs. Maybe there's something going on there that we don't normally see or understand.
Wasn't on the road to Tetney Lock by the oil refineries was it? I've seen weird shit along there, biking home after birdwatching. I think They like the cylindrical shape of the tanks.

Constantly surprised at how many peeps on here are from round my way! I knew you were, purves, we did that gig together in 1993 or whatever, and I know longdog's from near here - was it you, dessiato whose dad had something to do with the refinery at Killingholme? And then Roadkill correctly identified my photo of said refinery in the pic I put in the "mundane pics of the North" thread.

Constantly surprised at how many peeps on here are from round my way! I knew you were, purves, we did that gig together in 1993 or whatever, and I know longdog's from near here - was it you, dessiato whose dad had something to do with the refinery at Killingholme? And then Roadkill correctly identified my photo of said refinery in the pic I put in the "mundane pics of the North" thread.
Yes, my father commissioned them. He was also responsible for the multi-storey flats in Immingham and some other large projects in the area, including the oil/gas terminals. My father was directly responsible for doing a lot of environmental damage.

Where are you now/from? Are the hunt sab? I rode with the Brocklesby Hunt for a while. Different sides of the fence...?

lincolnshire has shitloads of RAF bases. theres loads of weird things in the sky up that way. i believe the two are connected.

a few years ago there were planes that looked like transformers going really low over my mum's house every half hour for a whole morning. my inner 6 year old was having a great time.

Yes, my father commissioned them. He was also responsible for the multi-storey flats in Immingham and some other large projects in the area, including the oil/gas terminals. My father was directly responsible for doing a lot of environmental damage.

Where are you now/from? Are the hunt sab? I rode with the Brocklesby Hunt for a while. Different sides of the fence...?

I'm in Immingham now, was born in Louth but lived longest in Grimsby. Nah, I wasn't a hunt sab myself, but you can be sure we'll both have certain faces familiar to us ;)

Tbh I'd no idea you were from Lincolnshire, and Killingholme was more a lucky guess than anything else - although on a clear day I can see the other side of it, being just over the water in Hull.

Tbh I'd no idea you were from Lincolnshire, and Killingholme was more a lucky guess than anything else - although on a clear day I can see the other side of it, being just over the water in Hull.
My father was responsible for commissioning a lot of projects on that side of the river too. I'm not sure, but I think he did one of the refineries there.

One of my uncles was responsible for commissioning and delivering some of the trawlers that operated out of Hull and Grimsby. Sadly when the fleets were scrapped he ended up unable to find work and ended up working in a food factory. Another of my uncles was on a minesweeper/trawler that went down in the Humber. They both told tales of strange sights and appearances over the river. Given that they both were serious and very experienced sailors it always suggested that there were things going on that we don't know much about.

Years ago I was cycling along a factory road at 2 in the morning. A large bright light was hovering in the sky, noiselessly. Suddenly it split into four lights and, without a sound, accelerated at a very high speed across the sky. I have no idea what it was. I call it a UFO because it was something flying that could not be identified.

It was in NE Lincs. Maybe there's something going on there that we don't normally see or understand.

Aliens checking out the guy who attracts accidents, blatantly. :p

Aliens checking out the guy who attracts accidents, blatantly. :p
Recently my father broke his shoulder standing on a collapsible chair to change a light. It collapsed, as one might expect, so accidents tend to run in the family.

The Royal Family on a visit to their home planet.

And probably something to do with teh joos as well.

Nowhere near RAF Cranwell is it? Diff part of Lincolnshire? That part around Sleaford, Boston, A17...very disturbing part of the country, hate driving through it, wouldn't be surprised if all kind of weird shit happens round there; off the grid innit.

what happened to xes ?
Neuralizer1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom