Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I can do that!

moomoo

Not so yummy mummy
The boy and I have decided that the gymnastics looks easy peasy and that we could do it with no problem. :cool: :D

What Olympic sport would you be best at?

Oh, and btw, does anyone know what time the gymnastics is on on normal BBC? I can't tape it for the teen off this 'press red button' business.... :(

Ive missed the start of the women's gymnastics because I was watching the Women's road race.

I can see you on the beam moomoo, and on the asymmetric bars. :cool:

i could fall off the beam as many times as the girl from Australia :D

Me too! :D

I've got a little wall (about a brick high) in my back garden that I pretend is a beam. I do all the little jumps and hold my arms out like a proper gymnast. I don't think the neighbours have spotted me yet. :oops:

I could probably do the cycling, but not very far cos of my knees..... :hmm:

Table tennis. Although I did play almost every day last year. Dunno how I'll cope this year with no table in my new staffroom :(

Think mine would be power lifting. Did the shotput and discus in school, but after 2 years away from it, im officially shit now. Got the year 8 record for discus at school though, broke it twice in a week :D

I like to imagine myself doing the cycling and the horsey stuff, especially cross country.

The reality is, I probably can't get on a horse any more and I'm too much of a scaredy-cat on the downhills and a wuss on the climbs to be much use on a bike :(

How does that get judged then ?

Squirt distance ?
Longest pearly string length ?
Amount of jizz ?
Overall sperm count (in event of a tie) ?

I was thinking more along the lines of who can last the longest or who can finish the quickest. Maybe there could be several seperate events?

Back
Top Bottom