Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hundreds of women assaulted in German NYE celebrations

But surely if they are refugees from a war zone those conditions, spartan as they are, are better than what they left behind? At least they're not being shot at or bombed. I don't think that can really serve as mitigation.

The majority aren't even refugees . They're economic migrants from non warring countries . That's not even including the ones with highly sought after fake Syrian passports .

Migrants using fake Syrian passports to enter EU: border agency

remember back on page 100 or so when a clearly fash troll rocked up to back you all the way CR? good times, good times

I've been to page 100 and had a look. I see nothing whatsoever of the sort. All i saw was your mate copliker indulging in the usual stalking and obsessiveb creepiness he's been indulging in for the past 4 or 5 years . .I afraid I'm going to have to ask you again to stop being so shy and come straight out with it.

Like its not exactly the first time I've put this question to you , is it ? And on previous occasions you've stated quite clearly that I was being hysterical, and nobody believed that. But now you appear to be succumbing to a great deal of peer pressure and are exhibiting a weakness of character . It does sadly appear you've gotten a tad out of your depth .

I've been to page 100 and had a look. I see nothing whatsoever of the sort. All i saw was your mate copliker indulging in the usual stalking and obsessiveb creepiness he's been indulging in for the past 4 or 5 years . .I afraid I'm going to have to ask you again to stop being so shy and come straight out with it.

Like its not exactly the first time I've put this question to you , is it ? And on previous occasions you've stated quite clearly that I was being hysterical, and nobody believed that. But now you appear to be Succumbing to a great deal of peer pressure. It does sadly appear you've gotten a tad out of your depth .
well perhaps it wasn't page 100 but theres a series of posts by some very dodgy cunt going by the name of theoden on this thread. Ecstatic in his backing of you. Fell over himself to endorse your posts. Very revealing i'd say. Being backed up enthusiasticaly by some fash troll. Didn't you do well there.

why wouldnt they?

the real thing that fucks us all up and binds us is 'what the fuck is going on with the people who cant be here?

The thing fucking us up at the minute is what the fuck is going on with all these hundreds strong rape gangs running about the gaff doing what the hell they like . They weren't here a few years ago .

And why was this covered up ? And by who ?

And a string of questions in that vein .

The thing fucking us up at the minute is what the fuck is going on with all these hundreds strong rape gangs running about the gaff doing what the hell they like . They weren't here a few years ago .

And why was this covered up ? And by who ?

And a string of questions in that vein .

every single problem and atrocity has happened. all of these 'why are they raping us' things have been in italy and spain for years but the north call them racist. the reason that it is a problem for north europe is because of democracy
be democractic with the rape gangs you clever germans

well perhaps it wasn't page 100 but theres a series of posts by some very dodgy cunt going by the name of theoden on this thread. Ecstatic in his backing of you. Fell over himself to endorse your posts. Very revealing i'd say. Being backed up enthusiasticaly by some fash troll. Didn't you do well there.

What does it reveal ?

A fash troll who's happy I've wound up ..and showed up ..a bunch of lefty poseur wankers ?

A string of people , regular posters here, have liked my posts on this consistently . They're in the same bracket now ? Yeah ? We are all fascists for disagreeing with you and your weird mates ? Are they goi g to be stalked and " outed " now as well ?

You're basically proving the point I've been making throughout this entire thread. That this sort of shrill, accusatory , cliquey bullshit is ..has long been..driving working class people away from the left in their thousands, in their tens of thousands . In fact in their millions . And right into the arms of the right who have happily been hoovering them up all over europe . While genuine long term activists get so demoralised they just go home and shut the door on it . Nobody with any sense can even be arsed with that scene any more . And your ..half hearted and vague..accusations are a perfect example of why.

you've made no points at all. You are literally now in the stage 4 CR meltdown where everyone is trying to get you bant and you've been caught-again-posting from loon source to back you up and have thoroughly lost it. Like a shit stations of the cross is your trajectory.

every single problem and atrocity has happened. all of these 'why are they raping us' things have been in italy and spain for years but the north call them racist. the reason that it is a problem for north europe is because of democracy
be democractic with the rape gangs you clever germans

I'm afraid I've lost you at this point

No actually I lost you at the bit about Jews

you've made no points at all. You are literally now in the stage 4 CR meltdown where everyone is trying to get you bant and you've been caught-again-posting from loon source again to back you up and have thoroughly lost it. Like a shit stations of the cross is your trajectory.

No, everyone isn't . It's just you and a fewvof your mates who've stalked me around a number of threads pulling the same cynical stunt . I'm quite placid .
And I've made a number of points quite consistently. Your inability to make me back down on them has seen you lose the plot and start shouting " narzi " , like a demented Clapton ultra.

You're projecting at this point . I'd suggest a nice cup of tea and a lie down .

No, everyone isn't . It's just you and your mates . I'm quite placid .
And I've made a number of points quite consistently. Your inability to make me back down on them has seen you lose the plot and start shouting " narzi " , like a demented Clapton ultra.

You're projecting at this point . I'd suggest a nice cup of tea and a lie down .
you've been thoroughly shown up here CR. The best advice I can give you is to go away and lick your wounds- maybe go back to politics.ie where your shit seemed to go unchallenged. Of course you must do whatever you feel is right.

you've been thoroughly shown up here CR. The best advice I can give you is to go away and lick your wounds- maybe go back to politics.ie where your shit seemed to go unchallenged. Of course you must do whatever you feel is right.

No I haven't been shown up in the slightest . And certainly not by you . I'm not in the teensiest bit wounded . The mere opprobrium of you and your weirdo gang of misfits means absolutely sweet fuck all. The sum of absolutely nowt . .
Your umbrage is of no consequence whatsoever . No matter how hard you clench your buttocks when displaying it .

Wikipedia on the attacks have links to the German media . It reports the attacks and the numbers involved . The likes of the people you've quoted I avoid like the plague

New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wiki text says 500 but 2 of the 3 sources say 150, the other says 400 to 500 but with no source for the quote
Polizei spricht von Ablenkungsmanövern: Junge Frauen in Bielefeld von Antanz-Dieben sexuell belästigt
Köln: Mehr als 100 Anzeigen nach Übergriffen an Silvester
say 150

Boulevard: Erschreckender Bericht eines Türstehers zu den Silvestervorgängen
says 400 to 500

wiki being editable by anyone is always dubious and I don't have the time or language skills to check the websites, my German is just about good enough to decipher those articles with a little help but not to check exactly what those sites are, though they look reasonably legitimate, so I'm going with 150, not 500.

Back
Top Bottom