Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How will the American establishment get rid of Trump?

How Trump's presidency be terminated?

• Total voters

tim

EXPLODED TIM! (Help me!!!)
Clearly no one in power wants Donald to be around for too long, so how will they rid themselves of this troublesome President? Personally, I'm going for the aeronautical option as this seems to be a well established method for terminating unwanted politicians.

Clearly no one in power wants Donald to be around for too long, so how will they rid themselves of this troublesome President? Personally, I'm going for the aeronautical option as this seems to be a well established method for terminating unwanted politicians.
your polls are always a pleasure to see :)

Kicked out of the window of top floor trump tower in a scene eerily reminiscent of Alan Rickman getting defenestrated in Die Hard
tumblr_ofcua8QS4S1qbrih3o1_1280.jpg

a rather idiosyncratick artist's impression

I do not know how they could remove Trump, but by answering this poll may get you a cell near Mrs Clinton in Guantanemo.
:D

With the stock market now at a record high, the establishment might not be in a big hurry to get rid of him - bu if they are, I would recommend locking him in his tanning capsule or whatever until he sizzles, or greasing the steps of Air Force One enough for him to break a dozen bones in the way down.

Where Trump's concerned, we're talking about an Overton window.
But no, I don't reckon they will get rid of him. They will just get used to him. And maybe use him.

Back
Top Bottom