Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How left wing is this forum?

I'm beginning to realise how this place works, alternative views are not to be engaged with but simply attacked in an often infantile manner, its not a left wing place at all its a forum full of narrow minded fascists
How fucking boring and weak.
All you've done since you showed up is piss and whine, which I can reveal is not an interesting or strong look either. Maybe this is your spiritual home.

You're moving the goal posts a little. Plenty of non-primates use tools. Crows use sticks to get to grubs. Bees have "pots" in their honeycombs. etc.

There is a general pattern for social species to have bigger brains as a proportion of body mass compared to solitary-dwelling ones. You are right about crows and iirc they along with parrots have a high brain-to-body mass ratio relative to other birds.

Last edited:
Yeah - YouTube is for people who like cardigans, TikTok is far more present with short 15sec - 1mins or content per video :dude:

YouTube is pretty blokeish. I always end up watching Mark Felton's military history videos.

Bollox has been quiet for an hour or so, and during that time new trolling sensation, Scotty1977 came and went. He did post this corker:

"Britain opened its doors to the dregs of the world."

Sounds familiar. Of course, could just be pure co-incidence.

I'm beginning to realise how this place works, alternative views are not to be engaged with but simply attacked in an often infantile manner, its not a left wing place at all its a forum full of narrow minded fascists
No ones forcing you to stay here

It's more that some views are so boring and weak and repeatedly engaging with them so tedious that the only rational response is an infantile one.

“Wah wah wah! My views aren’t being heard”.
We heard them. They’re shit.
“But unless you agree with them, you’re fascists!“
Boo fucking hoo. You’ve found people who don’t agree with you.

The grandparent of feeble efforts like cockwomble and wankpuffin must be arsecandle, which was in some Chris Morris program.

Back
Top Bottom