Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Hot Dogs

Do You Like Hot Dogs?

• Total voters
Got a couple of jars of 'Dino's Famous Big Dogs' on offer #haggling from Sainsbury's recently.
Not eaten them yet as they are fairly big so require a decent roll to facilitate them.

View attachment 235982
Fully intending to self-flagellate, I bought six hot dog rolls a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, I just couldn't face the prospect of doing that to myself, so the rolls went stale and got binned. I bought another six on Friday, and I fully intend to do this to myself today.

Fully intending to self-flagellate, I bought six hot dog rolls a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, I just couldn't face the prospect of doing that to myself, so the rolls went stale and got binned. I bought another six on Friday, and I fully intend to do this to myself today.

you make me piss, fella. Hilarious

Where does Urban stand on the Hot Dog?

hot-dog.jpg

Poll to follow....

I generally don’t stand on any food I’ve a mind to eat

Hell yes Badgers im so trying that!

Had veggie hotdogs last night -Move Mountains ones or some name like. Absolutely delicious but they were spendy even on offer. Had with sautéd onion & X1 round ketchup & American mouseturd & chill sauce on the other.

Why do hot dogs always come in tins/jars of 8, but hot dog rolls are always sold in packets of 6? 🤔
This drives me potty. It's like those garlic bread mini baguette things you get, they always have 7 slices. It's a fucking prime number you bastards, try dividing the thing up fairly between people, and there is always that uncomfortable moment when you both go for the spare portion. Fuckers.

This drives me potty. It's like those garlic bread mini baguette things you get, they always have 7 slices. It's a fucking prime number you bastards, try dividing the thing up fairly between people, and there is always that uncomfortable moment when you both go for the spare portion. Fuckers.
It's intentional, especially so with things you buy for children. It's so you buy two instead of one.

It's intentional, especially so with things you buy for children. It's so you buy two instead of one.

Aye, and then blame is put on the individual consumers for being obese, when it's a side issue from a quite deliberate marketing ploy intended to get people to buy and eat more of the products.

Aye, and then blame is put on the individual consumers for being obese, when it's a side issue from a quite deliberate marketing ploy intended to get people to buy and eat more of the products.
And don't get me started on how the pull strip for opening a packet of biscuits is 1/3 of the way down the packet! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom