Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Holy f***! Pope Francis drops the F-bomb during mass

I'm definitely no fan of the Church, and I wouldn't be surprised if Pope Francis wasn't as progressive as he might like to appear. That said, is there any evidence for this statement beyond hearsay?

I'm definitely no fan of the Church, and I wouldn't be surprised if Pope Francis wasn't as progressive as he might like to appear. That said, is there any evidence for this statement beyond hearsay?
It's making a fair few headlines, but sure, won't take it as gospel for now

So has he apologized for something he didn't say? I mean, I for one was shocked that the leader of an organization that sees homosexual acts as 'intrinsically disordered' could ever be suspected of coming out with such language.

Wind your necks in. Read what Bahnhof Strasse said that I'll be apologising. For something Pope Francis said.

As in I won't be apologising for it whatever that's meant to mean. Because it's wrong to use homophobic slurs. Hardly 'doubling down' am I.

So the source: the 'unamed bishop allegedly'. Bolocks. Nice try.

He allegedly did according to some unnamed sourced. Cowardly gossiping shite.

The made up quote, but hey guys it doesn't matter ok great.

Well there isn't one is there?

Allegedly

So no quote like I said and the same source? Thanks for the effort though.

Pope apologises over reported homophobic slur Pope Francis apologises over reported homophobic slur

Wind your necks in. Read what Bahnhof Strasse said that I'll be apologising. For something Pope Francis said.

As in I won't be apologising for it whatever that's meant to mean. Because it's wrong to use homophobic slurs. Hardly 'doubling down' am I.
Then you still believe the quote was made up by a cowardly gossiping shite?

Other than the pope himself apologising for what he said I think you may have a point that it’s all made up bollocks that didn’t happen.

Jones is claiming that the Feds are raiding him. Although as the only direct source for this claim is Jones and his fellow barkers:

Back
Top Bottom