Hold your nose and vote Labour?

Will you vote Labour?

• Yes

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 68.9%

• Total voters
Pure garbage, I doubt the poll was even conducted

"Whilst this suggested boycott of Sir Kier Stermer’s, Marxists Labour Party; in support of African-Caribbean heritage MP, the Rt Hon Diane Abbott, is incredibly welcomed, and indicates a political awakening, and maturing of His Majesty’s African-heritage London’s Subjects."

"Whilst this suggested boycott of Sir Kier Stermer’s, Marxists Labour Party; in support of African-Caribbean heritage MP, the Rt Hon Diane Abbott, is incredibly welcomed, and indicates a political awakening, and maturing of His Majesty’s African-heritage London’s Subjects."
That's from one of the comments, not the article.

No reason to suspect that readers did not respond to their online poll, but the question posed is pretty garbage, tbh.

1715757761598.png

Well it leaves open the possibility that people would be more likely to vote Labour if she was kicked out rather than less likely doesn't it. I mean I don't think that would be a significant section of voters but the poll leaves that in there. The biggest issue though is the sampling - self-selected online polls are always junk tbh. They might feel they represent the Black community but 'people who respond to online polls in the voice' are definitely not representative in the statistical sense.

Remember the Palestinian man who got dragged out of a meeting at which Angela Rayner was present? He submitted a subject access request to the Labour party and they dismissed it on grounds that it was 'manifestly unfounded' i.e. not submitted in good faith and likely for malicious purposes. But it turns out that Labour have a lot of form for refusing to hand over information they hold on people and there is an ongoing investigation:

Labour accused of ‘racism’ after ‘disgusting’ treatment of Palestinian man

"I have changed the party permenantly"
Yes, but not in a good way
BBC News - I've changed Labour permanently, Keir Starmer says
And in the mentioned speech...
In a personal speech on Monday, Sir Keir spoke at length of his own background, growing up in the small town of Oxted, Surrey, during "hard times" in the 1970s.

"My dad was a tool maker, he worked in a factory. My mum was a nurse... She never complained, but her illness did shape our lives.
You know, I didn't know that :rolleyes:

Presumably at the behest of Morgan McSweeney, media personality and aspiring Foreign Secretary, The Right Honourable David Lammy PC FRSA MP, continues his campaign to become a national embarrassment in his quest to become Sir Keir Starmer KCB KC MP's best (and only?) 'Black' friend:

41089434-9415139-image-a-3_1617039064930.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

Mandela's grandson labels British politician Lammy an ‘apologist’ for genocide

Mandela's grandson criticises UK Labour's David Lammy, calls pro-Palestine protesters 'heroes'
When people tell you who they are ...

David Lammy rejects call to label Trump racist

_40351693_lammy_pa203.jpg

“So, where I can find common cause with Donald Trump, I will find common cause.

“I have many friends in the Republican Party.

“I'm a good Christian boy.

Mhairi Black taunts David Lammy after 'I'm a conservative' admission

Back
Top Bottom