Hold your nose and vote Labour?

Will you vote Labour?

• Yes

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 68.9%

• Total voters
I'm voting binface on 2.5, sensible policies for a happier london
In an ideal world, or at least one that still had first and second preferences, I would do so again. But I reckon it will be closer than people think due to ULEZ rage, and there isn't the target of Laurence Fox to try and humiliate. So I'm going to reluctantly go with "least bad option" Khan.

Last edited:
Why capitalise brownfield? Why do the disused car parks need to be “ugly”? Why not follow the conventional meme format?

All of these questions are insignificant next to the one of why the fuck do it at all, of course.

Dear Labour, don't do this.

View attachment 420549
Lol "build on brownfield" like it's some sort of brilliant new solution.

David Cameron offered it ten years ago alongside a 20% first-time-buyer discount.
In 1998 under the Blair government the Environment Secretary stipulated 60% of new homes should be built on brownfield
Even Thatcher was promoting brownfield in 1986

I suppose expanding "brownfield" to incorporate basically anywhere a farmer's dumped their rusty industrial waste will expand that some, but come the fuck on.

Implying woman thinks jealousy and man thinks politics?
Anyway, it should be social housing, not 'affordable' whatever that means.
The only/most important thing on the woman's mind is a man while the man is busy Thinking About The Important Issues. FFS.

(It reminds me a bit of Shut Up and Eat Your Cereal (TM))

Is the Natalie Cecilia Elphicke OBE who has been welcomed into the parliamentary Labour Party today by Sir Keir Starmer KCB KC MP and his boss, Morgan McSweeney, at the same time that the parliamentary whip has been withdraw from other MPs who are Labour Pary members, related in any way to the Natalie Cecilia Elphicke OBE who is referred to here?

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F10398140-6482-11ee-92b7-341e89720b32.jpg

(Source: Sunday Times)

31386634-8578053-image-a-46_1596140348507.jpg

Natalie Elphicke's £25,000 payout for articles about ending marriage to 'naughty Tory' husband Charlie Elphicke after he was convicted for sex attacks

Five Tory MPs found to have breached code of conduct

Here is the parliamentary voting record of the latest Labour Party MP, Natalie Cecilia Elphicke OBE.

Back
Top Bottom