Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Help me Urban, what do I do with this ingredient?

Tonight's winner of the humourless twat award.
SpookyFrank's 2021 cabinet

cabinet-filled-with-football-trophies-in-home-of-german-soccer-club-BRGN5N.jpg

Would it be legal to bake some sort of thing with his kids? :hmm:

Yes absolutely, hemp seeds in food products have no content that anyone should be alarmed about - they are usually used as bird food or in energy/protein bars.

OH FFS!!

Sorry it took me so long, I used to do this all the time:

Sprout them in a jar (link included below for instructions) then use them in salads and stir fries - you can sprout almost any edible seed this way, it's very healthy and often a bit more interesting than just eating the seeds.

Same thing probably. Was a fiver from Argos or similar. Press the lid down for a few seconds.

Lidl are good for that sort of thing too, they had a whole load of small kitchen gadgets when I went in there earlier today - jar openers for vacuum sealed jars that are being difficult, ring pull assist gadgets (really wish I'd bought both of those tbh, arthritis in my hands means I sometimes struggle with those) and one of the items they had was some sort of push down grinder thing - I should have looked more closely, it might have been useful for doing small quantities of whole spices! I was rushing a bit though.

Might just send the thread to my brother :D

Maybe he can make a special recipe combining some of his other dried goods in the house!

Back
Top Bottom