Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Have your say: you and your council

Rachel4

I'm interested in your views on how you communicate with and receive services from your council, as well as how you would like to in the future.

To share your views and get the chance to receive vouchers from Amazon or similar, please use the following URL (ed: sorry, no surveys)

Thank you very much for your time

The only visible service that I receive from my council is that every Tuesday they empty my wheelie bins
On the face of it, it doesn't seem a great return on the 4 figure sum they take from me in Council Tax but I realise that they provide many other services that I don't currently use but might do at some point in time.
I don't communicate with them at all since Tuesday comes once a week and I know that is bin day

Sorry. I have started my own thread on thoughts on this and cannot contribute to somewhere that offers Amazon vouchers. I'm out.

I'd like a footman with a horse ready at all times to convey my messages to the council's chief executive, an amanuensis to pen said messages, and a constable to haul the executive before me should any reply be insufficient.

I'd like a footman with a horse ready at all times to convey my messages to the council's chief executive, an amanuensis to pen said messages, and a constable to haul the executive before me should any reply be insufficient.
I will prepare the stables for you sir .

Back
Top Bottom