Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you have any 'house rules'? If so, what are they?

Sometimes you have to.

An old friend of mine brought her new friend from the PTA or somewhere round - ‘she’s new in town, she doesn’t know anyone’ - fine. White South African, fine - interesting. Big mistake thinking that might lead to a satisfying conversation. After she’d shared her thoughts on emancipated ‘blacks’ and how shocking she found it that so many black people in London were professionals who expected to be treated as her equal, I asked her to leave. She asked if I was joking, so I said no, I’m not joking, here’s your handbag [picked it up and pushed it at her], get out of my flat and never come back.

Later that evening, my friend rang to say I’d embarrassed her, that she’d had to comfort this horrible cunt, and how could I…I put the phone down.
Yeah, immediate eviction level offence that. Surprised the other friend stood up for her. Says something about the other friend that they'd have a go at you too.

My favourite thing about kids watching Netflix on their parent's account is when it confuses the algorithm into suggesting something like Peppa Pig alongside a load of grim Scandi noir series :D
i did a search for shark films on Prime recently and among all the fairly nasty horror pics and a couple of documentaries there was Baby Shark!

all for the kids really lol

screen time (TV not included) only at weekends.

no sweet snacks, except for puddings and treats

bed by 9

take your shoes and coats off at the door

clear up after yourself

give daddy a god damn lie in at weekends

that's about it. doesn't awlays go to plan with a adhd/autistic 8 year old boy, but i stick to them.

i've always been glad for these kind of things that my mum and dad installed.

Back
Top Bottom