Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Guys I need your opinions!

It`s not so easy to talk with him about that. May be he even don`t understand what is happening with him so I don`t want to concentrate the attention on this fact. So may be changing a school would be soft way to develop the interest according to gils in him...

Fucking fish soup? Getting him interested in gil(l)s?

Jamican me crazy!

Yes! Fuck yes! It`s normal to grope girls! Of course I would drop on him but in my soul I would say "Yeaa It`s my son! "

do the girls get a say in this? you're really talking about transferring a kid';s school so the classmates he gropes are female?

fuck off and stop focusing on your son's sexuality and teach the kid some respect, for everyone. like keeping his hands to himself. that's the bigger issue.

teach yourself some fucking respect for others while you're at it.

moron

But you know you want cock. Big cock. Sliding up and down in your arse. Are you coming yet?
go_on.gif

Bill, I went to both a single sex and mixed sex schools. I also was at a boarding school where I shared a dormitory with other boys. I got into BDSM, rubber, latex, PVC and electro. Before I converted to Christianity.

Really you need to concentrate on bringing your child up to respect himself and others. This would be my biggest concern with a child behaving as you describe. It seems you are missing this vital part of your relationship with him.

Back
Top Bottom