Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Guys I need your opinions!

That sounds interesting. Is it your own recipe? Is it good?
Oh, it's yummy! I had some smoked bacon (geraeuchter Speck) in the freezer. Cooked it up with the cauli and its leaves, caraway seeds, bit of potato, laurel leaves, salt, pepper, blended it, added a bit more water and then the semolina. Enriched with Mettwurst (smoked, minced pork sausages. Am eating that with homemade spelt bread and unsalted butter. The soups is a reheated which is when soups/stews taste best.

Fuck your soup simpletons!

We're an angry lunch mob don't you know?

Seriously if I was worried my son was gay I'd take him to one of those good old fashioned churches and have a word with the guys there. They'll put him in the right path. Also I'd remove all pink items from the house and get him proper toys like guns, camoflauge clothing etc. Might be worth banning Disney from the house too.

(I know you've tagged me stuff it but this more interesting for now :D )

Fuck your soup simpletons!
24389435.jpg

I think you need to have a big talk to him about unwanted touching and appropriate behaviour and boundaries - if my 9 year old was groping other kids in school, their gender wouldn't be my first concern.
It`s not so easy to talk with him about that. May be he even don`t understand what is happening with him so I don`t want to concentrate the attention on this fact. So may be changing a school would be soft way to develop the interest according to gils in him...

It`s not so easy to talk with him about that. May be he even don`t understand what is happening with him so I don`t want to concentrate the attention on this fact. So may be changing a school would be soft way to develop the interest according to gils in him...
If your child doesn't know that he can't grope other people (and people can't grope him) then you have problems.

Can you guys just give me your opinions about single-sex and mixed sex schools?
With out any trolling and stupid pictures!

thora's right though. you need to have a talk with him about inappropriate touching. it doesn't have to focus on one gender or another.
also, no, I don't think that sending him to a mixed-gender school will change anything if he is, indeed gay.

Can you guys just give me your opinions about single-sex and mixed sex schools?
With out any trolling and stupid pictures!

Back
Top Bottom