Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Go on... rape her... she won't report it... [UniLad magazine article]

Amazon sells all kinds of horrible stuff through their resellers:

71uaaUmCCoL._AA1500_.jpg

A knife isn't "horrible, firks, it's a knife*. It's what some people choose to do with the knife that is horrible.

*Most Fairbairn-Sykes knives reside on the walls of 30-40 year old single blokes who still live with their parents, and have never been used for anything more horrible than digging out toecheese.

Who generates the list of words the computer chooses from? I'm not convinced the program just gets fed the OED and is left to churn out what would be 95% nonsense.
They've got over half a million T-shirts up there, and are expected to hit a million shortly (according to C4 News, anyway). The majority make no sense.

That is hit and hope random generation, not a carefully thought out product line. There's so many people selling Keep Calm tat, these are just lazy fuckers trying to take advantage and getting burnt.

By the look of the photos they don't even print them out unless you order one. All the creases are in the same place and the letters have been superimposed.

Precisely. They'd be an awful lot better off just letting people type in the message they want. It would be a lot less bother for both them and their customers.

Who generates the list of words the computer chooses from? I'm not convinced the program just gets fed the OED and is left to churn out what would be 95% nonsense.
If you click through the shirts (which go in alphabetical order), it does appear that the word after "Keep calm and" is a random verb, however, the last word is certainly pre-decided as there are only a certain words (a lot, in, me, it, not, off, on, out, them, us ... and her). "Him" does not appear to feature.

A knife isn't "horrible, firks, it's a knife*. It's what some people choose to do with the knife that is horrible.

*Most Fairbairn-Sykes knives reside on the walls of 30-40 year old single blokes who still live with their parents, and have never been used for anything more horrible than digging out toecheese.

snorts.

cause as Bakunin as found out, gf's tend not to be impressed with suggestions of purchases of such items

Yep.
I did know a bloke who collected knives, as in "displayed in a fuck-off big glass-fronted mahogany cabinet". He was, it has to be said, partnerless. :D

hmmmmmmm.

loopy, serial killer obsessed i could handle.

loopy, serial killer obsessed and collects weapons might have made even me think twice.

Back
Top Bottom