Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Global financial system implosion begins

Nice little Tweet here. Lord Haw Haw would have done this sort of thing every night - but I fear this is true
Fb6Dk9mXgAI5Qsb.jpeg

Anti-vax, Covid denying, libertarian fuckwit.
Seems Melville writes for Byline Times, which I had assumed was lefty.
I have occasionally responded to Calvin Robinson's tweets on the WEF - and got strange threatening tweet sback from unknowns clearly affiliated to QAnon.
Same for Majid (ex-LBC) who's clearly away with the fairies (or jin)
If you ask me they're all at it!

I'm Church of England myself.

Seems Melville writes for Byline Times, which I had assumed was lefty.
I have occasionally responded to Calvin Robinson's tweets on the WEF - and got strange threatening tweet sback from unknowns clearly affiliated to QAnon.
Same for Majid (ex-LBC) who's clearly away with the fairies (or jin)
If you ask me they're all at it!

I'm Church of England myself.
So had I :(

Even though their roundtable videos are full of centrist non entities (like Supertanskiiiiiiiiii)

Down the tubes slowly - the situation in China
View attachment 343463
Down the tubes quickly...

Local government in China has about as much responsibility as Scottish government, and used to fund it all through land sales

Though the CCP has recently insisted banks operating in China incorporate CCP members into there board structure.

Inother news IMF is demanding transparency from recipients of Belt and road 'investment' moving forward

Oh and then there's the US demand for US listed Chinese accounts (which has had SOME compliance and an entirely coincidental opening of a Beijing stockexchange and a national drive in China towards monopolies.

BTW I think monkeypox is an STD and they would better off dishing out condoms

Last edited:
BTW I think monkeypox is an STD and they would better off dishing out condoms

It's not an STD and condoms would be of limited effectiveness, if not absolutely useless, because it's not solely transmitted through bodily fluids. Condoms would not the virus spreading via contaminated surfaces/clothing/bedding.

It's not an STD and condoms would be of limited effectiveness, if not absolutely useless, because it's not solely transmitted through bodily fluids. Condoms would not the virus spreading via contaminated surfaces/clothing/bedding.
Primarily I think it is but then I'm largely going on earlier cases in the 9outbreak. Had a lot on (still do) so eye mot completely on the ball. As well as remembering on c9vid initally thinking baggage handlers overflight crew meant contact..)

Primarily I think it is but then I'm largely going on earlier cases in the 9outbreak. Had a lot on (still do) so eye mot completely on the ball. As well as remembering on c9vid initally thinking baggage handlers overflight crew meant contact..)

The perception of monkeypox being an STD has come about because it was first noticed among men having sex with men, and since then there has been a push by the usual queerphobic suspects to misrepresent the disease thusly.

The perception of monkeypox being an STD has come about because it was first noticed among men having sex with men, and since then there has been a push by the usual queerphobic suspects to misrepresent the disease thusly.
Actually it was an interspecies transmission I was thinking of

sterling v dollar collapsing - how come sterling v euro is up?
People within a country tend to be a bit parochial in assuming everything they see in the economy is just to do with their own country. It isn’t, of course. When it comes to exchange rates, the USD is the 500lb gorilla in the room and all that really matters is how in step you are with that gorilla. For example, the Fed is raising rates rapidly whereas the ECB are not. That has made the EUR sink against the USD.

People within a country tend to be a bit parochial in assuming everything they see in the economy is just to do with their own country. It isn’t, of course. When it comes to exchange rates, the USD is the 500lb gorilla in the room and all that really matters is how in step you are with that gorilla. For example, the Fed is raising rates rapidly whereas the ECB are not. That has made the EUR sink against the USD.
Not disagreeing, but that in turn is (in part) why Mark Carney raised the idea of incorporating block chain into the global reserve at Jackson Hole 2019 Some issues with that too....depending how smart/fast/flexible BoE is with transition to Charlie notes there could be an opportunity

Back
Top Bottom