Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glaswegians block immigration raid on their neighbours

E1Up8N_WEAE9NTc

This photo makes me feel so fucking good.

Fucking useless dump?

"Fud
Although "fud" is widely accepted in Scotland as being a slang term for the female reproductive organs, it is generally used as a pejorative to describe someone who has just done something stupid, often in situations where they've either been impulsive or it was blindingly obvious beforehand that it was a stupid thing to do. It can also be used to describe someone who irritates everyone because they try to impress everyone all the time & invariably talk a load of pish."

"Fud
Although "fud" is widely accepted in Scotland as being a slang term for the female reproductive organs, it is generally used as a pejorative to describe someone who has just done something stupid, often in situations where they've either been impulsive or it was blindingly obvious beforehand that it was a stupid thing to do. It can also be used to describe someone who irritates everyone because they try to impress everyone all the time & invariably talk a load of pish."

Yeh I only proffered a suggestion. there's the obvious derivation from Elmer fudd for your meaning 2) and indeed 3). In years to come George or Galloway may rise to prominence as an alternative in these senses. Or Alex or Salmond for that matter

Yeh I only proffered a suggestion. there's the obvious derivation from Elmer fudd for your meaning 2) and indeed 3). In years to come George or Galloway may rise to prominence as an alternative in these senses. Or Alex or Salmond for that matter
I first heard it to describe IBM's marketing strategy, back in the early 1980s. It's the flipside of the "you'll not get sacked for buying IBM" slogan IBM liked to use.

I'm rather pleased it seems to have made its way into the vernacular.

I first heard it to describe IBM's marketing strategy, back in the early 1980s. It's the flipside of the "you'll not get sacked for buying IBM" slogan IBM liked to use.

I'm rather pleased it seems to have made its way into the vernacular.
You'll not get sacked for buying IBM. You'll never be hired once you propose it.

Back
Top Bottom