Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2024

I've banged on Coldplay for a bit, the drummer is IDLES bassist doppelganger which is weird.

They have written a couple of decent tunes but they don't really do it for me.

Posted this before but we put them on in Mass, about 50 people turned up. Promoter was really excited and said they were going to be huge, I just dismissed them as boring student indie rock.

I no longer work in the music business.

Chris whatsit did go up in my estimation when he let IDLES deepfake/use him in their video for Grace.

seeming them take the full stage , would of been much more fun that coldplay

and aye always a great act to see live

iPlayer is shite, I'm getting a black screen with a timer on it and the Starting Shortly for bands that I know are definitely on right now.

Last year it was absolutely bang on.

eta: seems to be on Apple TV, working on PS5

Peggy Gou just playing a DJ set with some dancers, not headline material.

Music is OK but just sounds like sets I'd play back in late 90s early 2000s.

Peggy Gou just playing a DJ set with some dancers, not headline material.

Music is OK but just sounds like sets I'd play back in late 90s early 2000s.

Sophie Ellis Bextor just turned up to inject some energy into what was a very lacklustre DJ set.

Shame, I was looking forward to seeing her.

She barely cracked a smile or a shimmy until SEB turned up. If you're going to do a DJ headline set you need to do more finger pointing and Fatboy Slim style nonsense or what's the point? You're on stage, that needs a performance. Or a planned show if you're not a natural performer. 3 dancers doesn't count.

If you're not into it then go and play at Block 9 or Glade and hide in the DJ booth. That's also fine!

Back
Top Bottom