Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2024

Coldplay again?

Played at my first Glastonbury in 1999.
I think. I didn’t see them.

odd Kasabian..

fair play but they never been the same band

interesting watching them revisit the old tracks

Nobody should ever have 5 headline slots. 2 should be the limit. One when you’ve first reached that level in your career, then come back several years later to cement your status.

5 times is… a bit lacking in imagination. There’s a world of acts out there that could do it.

Fucking Hell. Watching Orbital. 30 years to the day, pretty much when I first saw them play Glastonbury.

On that occasion Mushrooms and a Pill enhanced the experience.

On this occasion I'm sitting at home watching on the tele, sipping wine, while 12 year old daughter is half watching and wondering why I'm dancing like a lune around the living room.

Fucking Hell. Watching Orbital. 30 years to the day, pretty much when I first saw them play Glastonbury.

On that occasion Mushrooms and a Pill enhanced the experience.

On this occasion I'm sitting at home watching on the tele, sipping wine, while 12 year old daughter is half watching and wondering why I'm dancing like a lune around the living room.
Hahahahaha, SNAP :D I was there too, one of the best live experiences of my life :cool:

Would never be my first choice of dance act (and I have seen them live), but I am enjoying Orbital. :cool: Will do until Jessie anyway.

Just got in so I’ve turned on Orbital, watching from the start.

I’ve never seen them live, am too young to have been there for the heyday anyway. I did buy The Box one of their singles around 30 years ago though not as good as having seen them live then of course

Back
Top Bottom