Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

George HW Bush (Bush Sr) dead

As has been said, compared to the evil orange clown he wasn't so bad but that's a pretty low bar. I'm glad Bill Clinton made him a 1 termer. He did Iraq war I but thankfully didn't conquer Iraq. His invasion of Panama was not a good thing.

DtTw7WFVsAEeKso

Maybe every bit as evil as Trump but surely something more recognisably 'normal'. He didn't barricade himself in the White House when Clinton won, which I predict Trump will.

We must be in a proper fucking state right now if we think a Bush president was better than anyone before or after - but we do because Bush senior seems to be the third worst in modern history, the second being his fucking bastard son.

Does anyone know if we're going to get some good news about wubbleyou Bush in the near future, terminal cancer or something?

We must be in a proper fucking state right now if we think a Bush president was better than anyone before or after - but we do because Bush senior seems to be the third worst in modern history, the second being his fucking bastard son.

Does anyone know if we're going to get some good news about wubbleyou Bush in the near future, terminal cancer or something?

Not remember Reagan then? Or Nixon?

I would say for an American president he wasn't so bad. His Iraq war ended in a few weeks, he was nice to Russia when they fell apart and he was critical of the second iraq war when his kid was in power.
He also managed to stop Reagan being too excessive when he was VP

Back
Top Bottom