Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

This is bizarre...Since when have I kept a keen eye on West Allotment results?

I saw them once on a Northern League groundhop day, and bought one of their woolly hats!

Clapton FC pulled in a big crowd for Non-League Day - here's an article from a first time visitor: Romance blossoms on Clapton first date... - Football365
Would be great if the Tons could get promotion back to the Isthmian League. They were the last continuously serving member club from its inception in 1905 until the old Division 2 was disbanded around a decade ago, with it's remaining clubs dispersed amongst the regional county leagues. Hamlet have been continuous members since 1907

Would be great if the Tons could get promotion back to the Isthmian League. They were the last continuously serving member club from its inception in 1905 until the old Division 2 was disbanded around a decade ago, with it's remaining clubs dispersed amongst the regional county leagues. Hamlet have been continuous members since 1907
They have absolutely no chance under their current owner..who is laughing all the way to the bank, at the moment..(well, that would assuming he's 'legal' enough to even have a bank account!) ;)

They have absolutely no chance under their current owner..who is laughing all the way to the bank, at the moment..(well, that would assuming he's 'legal' enough to even have a bank account!) ;)

It'd be nice if a friendly could be arranged with this lot one day, hopefully away as I haven't been there yet so I could kill two birds with one stone, lazy bastard, etc.

South Shields FC - Northern League Division Two club step 6

Always interesting to see clubs who are rising from the ashes, South Shields - Building community support, over 1,000 at the weekend

South Shields FC pulls in the crowds – beating higher clubs’ attendances after return to Mariners Park - Shields Gazette

North Shields have also been clawing their way back towards their former status - they won the FA Vase last season. It's almost as if people in Tyne & Wear are pig-sick of spending sixty quid for tickets at St James & the SoL.

North Shields have also been clawing their way back towards their former status - they won the FA Vase last season. It's almost as if people in Tyne & Wear are pig-sick of spending sixty quid for tickets at St James & the SoL.
There was a Gateshead supporter at the Met Police game on Tuesday who said he'd abandoned Newcastle 10 or so years ago. He didn't have anything nice to say about Darlo though. It took a bit of persuading that you could possibly be a nice person.

There was a Gateshead supporter at the Met Police game on Tuesday who said he'd abandoned Newcastle 10 or so years ago. He didn't have anything nice to say about Darlo though. It took a bit of persuading that you could possibly be a nice person.

It takes most people an almost infinite amount of persuading, because I'm a complete and utter bastard.

(More than five likes on that last post and, fuck the ratio, I'm going to do what B.I.G suggested we should do after Whitehawk and jump off the pier.)

At that point, the manager is going to have to weed out the lazy players if he wants to sow the seeds for future such...WE HAVE TO STOP THIS NOW I'M GOING INSANE.

The squad needs pruning, without a doubt, then let some of the youngsters bed in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom