Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Ah, sorry we missed you with the leaflets - we had a bit of a ramshackle approach to handing them out tbh :oops:

Let me save you the Google ;) Everything on the leaflet can be found here :)

Had a listen to your latest couple this morning, top quality stuff! Subscribed :) Will bung a few quid in the raffle coffers too, would certainly be great to have something with such a connection to the club on their shirts. Good luck!
Glad you enjoyed the episodes and thank you - it is hugely appreciated!

Any chance you can try to get hold of a copy for me?

That would be no problem, because the editor is a friend of mine. He can send me further copies, but Switzerand is very expensive. This issue looks like a small book with 108 pages and costs seven pounds (plus a little bit of shipping, but he can ship it from germany) each. It comes with a stadium postcard and a Altona 93-Arminia Hannover-FC Kreuzlingen sticker.

Anyone interested as well?
I think they'll be in Hamburg in time, when I order them on Friday morning.

That would be no problem, because the editor is a friend of mine. He can send me further copies, but Switzerand is very expensive. This issue looks like a small book with 108 pages and costs seven pounds (plus a little bit of shipping, but he can ship it from germany) each. It comes with a stadium postcard and a Altona 93-Arminia Hannover-FC Kreuzlingen sticker.

Anyone interested as well?
I think they'll be in Hamburg in time, when I order them on Friday morning.

Me please! :)

I'm an FC United of Manchester co-owner and with another co-owner will be at the Dulwich/Maidstone game. If any of you lot are scarf anoraks (like us) we could do a swap of an FC scarf for a Hamlet scarf - specially one of those with the star on it. Got a couple of badges too, and an FC lolly(honest) could be arranged. All bought at the mega-kabin. Anyone up for that?

I'm an FC United of Manchester co-owner and with another co-owner will be at the Dulwich/Maidstone game. If any of you lot are scarf anoraks (like us) we could do a swap of an FC scarf for a Hamlet scarf - specially one of those with the star on it. Got a couple of badges too, and an FC lolly(honest) could be arranged. All bought at the mega-kabin. Anyone up for that?

I would be interested in a fanzine swap.

Bloody one upmanship! Mega-kabin!? Our mega-shed is actually a tardis so no need for a fancy cabin.

We have the Moral Victory scarves with blue star in stock I believe...if you just want to buy rather than swap?

All to nah - working on it and should have something for you by then.
The Mega Kabin is a series of tables. In truth the best is the one that sells sweets including the FC lolly that lasts 45 mins. You can time the first half by it and know when you are into added time. No one can manage more than 1. Well I can't. Actually I prefer Uncle Joes Mints at football, but that's really old school north west terrace culture. Although their adoption on packets of the Vegan Society sign is a rather interesting sign of the times.
We're just into swaps I guess. But thanks for the options.

Found out this weekend my cousin plays for FC United now. Thinks he's a fairly recent signing but seems to have scored a couple last week!

I forgot that you get a quarter-page ad into the deal too - it's a smart initiative I think, and hopefully will prove beneficial for everyone concerned.

How are the funds looking? Likely you'll be successful?

I forgot that you get a quarter-page ad into the deal too - it's a smart initiative I think, and hopefully will prove beneficial for everyone concerned.

How are the funds looking? Likely you'll be successful?
It's a brilliant idea. Gavin suggested it to the DHFC Commercial Manager after seeing it work elsewhere.

There's a good chance we'll raise the money but a good proportion that has been promised has yet to be donated, as is the same with every appeal. We'll get there, due to the huge generosity of listeners and fans. Honestly couldn't believe the initial reaction to the appeal.

It's a brilliant idea. Gavin suggested it to the DHFC Commercial Manager after seeing it work elsewhere.

There's a good chance we'll raise the money but a good proportion that has been promised has yet to be donated, as is the same with every appeal. We'll get there, due to the huge generosity of listeners and fans. Honestly couldn't believe the initial reaction to the appeal.
I wouldn't quite agree with that...but it doesn't matter whose idea it is, or how it works, as long as it does...
It's an idea that's been doing the rounds, but not got off the ground, for various reasons, for a few seasons now.

To have a scarf for the (personally) second best non-league team, god that would be put on my wall!

Will gladly buy a scarf for yous if you can get me one of yours

Tony; done - get us a scarf. Tell us where we find you in the ground.
All to nah; I'm 99% certain we'll have something to swap for you too. It's a bit complex and involves not being able to swap an FC fanzine with a pic of "Red" Ellen Wilkinson on the cover. More soon.

Back
Top Bottom