Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Tony - we've got an FCUM scarf which we'll bring to the game saturday if you are still on for a swap - let us know how to find you. We'll be unable to consult the forum after around 9am friday.

Tony - we've got an FCUM scarf which we'll bring to the game saturday if you are still on for a swap - let us know how to find you. We'll be unable to consult the forum after around 9am friday.

Wasn't able to see this, but hopefully you see after. I wasn't available to attend the game today due to a family issues which must've come first, so I offer you a huge apology if I may of wasted your time right now.

On my way back at Christmas for a visit. Now awaiting 2015 - 16 fixtures so I can arrange my entire holiday around introducing my wife to the Dulwich :cool:

The vibe was so warm and celebratory, it was like a giant MDMA cloud had dropped its sparkly contents over the stadium – and a real testament to why non league football is such fun.

Fuck this shit, I want my ball back.

Oh South London.... Is wonderfull, Tits, fanny and Millwall...

The vibe was so warm and celebratory, it was like a giant MDMA cloud had dropped its sparkly contents over the stadium – and a real testament to why non league football is such fun.

Fuck this shit, I want my ball back.

Oh South London.... Is wonderfull, Tits, fanny and Millwall...
I've no idea what your point is here, but if you're saying you want a crowd that sings that kind of sexist 1970s shit, Hamlet clearly isn't for you.

all to nah must've been a happy man yesterday evening, Altona beat SC Condor Hamburg 2-0.

Yes, what a weekend! Thanks to all of you, who made it so great for me!

:)

Btw: All the Anti-UKIP-stickers pompeydunc gave to me, are back in "English" hands. Especially the "Halfway Hefties" from Winchester City FC (Wessex Football League?) were very pleased about them.

The sticker is shown in a St.Pauli documentary from Vice Magazin, too. You can see it (4:35) as well as an interview with Doc Mabuse (12:00 to 14:00), who brought the Jolly Roger flag to the Millerntor and is a Altona 93 supporter, now.

Yes, what a weekend! Thanks to all of you, who made it so great for me!

:)

Btw: All the Anti-UKIP-stickers pompeydunc gave to me, are back in "English" hands. Especially the "Halfway Hefties" from Winchester City FC (Wessex Football League?) were very pleased about them.

The sticker is shown in a St.Pauli documentary from Vice Magazin, too. You can see it (4:35) as well as an interview with Doc Mabuse (12:00 to 14:00), who brought the Jolly Roger flag to the Millerntor and is a Altona 93 supporter, now.

Ha. One of the last from first batch put in the Jolly Roger last November.

Back
Top Bottom