Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

I think maidstone applied for and were awarded 250000 pounds for ground improvement. 100000 and 150000 once they were promoted. I wonder if we are eligible for such grants?

I think maidstone applied for and were awarded 250000 pounds for ground improvement. 100000 and 150000 once they were promoted. I wonder if we are eligible for such grants?
I don't know how much or where from, but there are huge amounts of grants to be applied for, if at the next level. Including substantial funding for Peter Adeniyi's Football in the Community scheme.

There was a mention of a ground improvement body that presumably exists to help promoted clubs. That is the limit of my tiny knowledge from the maidstone forum.

I would say unbelievable, but I can believe the F.A. coming up with this:

http://www.enfieldtownfootballclub.co.uk/news/club-statement-1418774.html
Posted this on the Tonbridge thread. Feel very sorry for them. Apparently it means Dulwich are guaranteed a play-off place, but hopefully we'll get at least a point on Saturday to avoid any "via bureaucratic bollocks that makes the Stalinist state look like a libertarian free sex and jazz cocktail-sipping utopia" footnotes.

It looks from the statement as if it is now up to the Ryman League to make a decision on any further punishment, not the FA. I wonder whether they will wait to see whether it would make any difference before making that decision.

NOT harsh at all! Those are the regulations, rightly or wrongly that all clubs must abide by. The responsibility is on the players and clubs, even if they did so to the best of their ability. Otherwise all clubs would lie through their teeth, not implying that Enfield town have, by the way.

As it currently stands we still MUST at least draw on Saturday, the poins haven't been deducted yet, and Enfield Town could appeal anyway...so NOTHING is guaranteed.

Bur I must say..."Footballing karma!" ;)

I'm not sure I understand what went wrong? Enfield discovered the player should have been suspended for two games, told the FA, and then the player didn't play the next two games - is that at least right?

Are the FA now saying that he didn't miss the two games he was supposed to and so are sanctioning Enfield?

:confused:

I'm not sure I understand what went wrong? Enfield discovered the player should have been suspended for two games, told the FA, and then the player didn't play the next two games - is that at least right?

Are the FA now saying that he didn't miss the two games he was supposed to and so are sanctioning Enfield?

:confused:

It's the FA, they're gonna fuck you over one way or another, and harshly enough they left it to almost the final day of our season.

Feel like Enfield may of been cheated by doing the right thing to an extent, I'm assuming the appeal will go through and be successful. Just never know with the FA though, that's the thing. Still need a point as Mishi said though, regardless of what the outcome will be.

Reading the club statement on the Enfield Town site I have to ask why on earth did they report to the FA and rely on their decision as well as them informing the Ryman league? That said after the Thurrock fiasco of a few years ago you'd think that the league hierarchy would have learned their lesson and sorted things out when they happened not several months later.

Back
Top Bottom