Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

No problem.Can you recall why it was mentioned?
(Sorry, this was in response to the St. Pauli fanzine)

Last edited:
This is absolutely bizarre. A Dulwich Hamlet fan living in his own alternate reality...

You're not wrong. It had me checking the fixture list just in case I had the wrong day for the match in Stoke.

I was a little light headed anyway from virtually no sleep the night before, and it put me in a really befuddled mood until I arrived at Euston. Maybe they'll read this and 'fess up....!

No it's not. Quite a few clubs are apeing modern football, and calling our division the Ryman Premier League.

I really don't see what Gavin is trying to do with the Tank, he doesn't hold up the ball, he doesn't attack it in the air, he's not a good footballer at all. Ashley Carew is pissing me off as well.

Another positive mention of the club, this time regarding the paying of the living wage in the centre of today's sport section of The Observer.

Another positive mention of the club, this time regarding the paying of the living wage in the centre of today's sport section of The Observer.
Not even opened it yet, but bought a copy yesterday, so will have a look when I get home.

Reminds me an old friend of ' The Rabble', Bishops Stortford fan Dave Ryan. Many moons ago he edited their fanzine, and was critical of their regime, & was banned from home games. He used a ladder perched up outside the ground to support them from outside!

I don't know how to do this fancy embedding, but this should link to a picture from the latest four four two

Blimey! So in 2018 we won't be visiting your spiritual home!

'Progress' is not always a good thing...

**CALLING ALL DULWICH HAMLET FANS**

We need your help to enter the Dulwich Hamlet Football Club 2015-16 sponsorship prize-draw.

£300 buys a quarter-page advert in a DHFC match programme AND entry into the prize draw. There are a huge range of sponsorship packages available to win, including 2015-16 HOME SHIRT SPONSORSHIP - we could be on the front of Dulwich Hamlet home shirts for the entirety of next season!

Find out more info about the prize-draw, our appeal and how to donate here: http://www.forwardthehamlet.com/p/blog-page.html

Forward The Hamlet beats Winkworth, surely?

x

'ullo folks :)

A mate and I (plus our mams, possibly! :D) are planning on coming to the Enfield match tomorrow to watch the game and hand out some leaflets promoting the New Cross and Deptford Free Film Festival, and in particular our screening of Next Goal Wins (which DHFC screened last month).

No idea where we'll be but do come say hello if u see us :) Looking forward to sampling the much-heralded Champion Hill atmosphere :cool:

Last edited:
Sorry, didn't get one of your leaflets...I never seen enough of these free film events as I should, but will Google you tomorrow, to see what's on.

Sorry, didn't get one of your leaflets...I never seen enough of these free film events as I should, but will Google you tomorrow, to see what's on.
Ah, sorry we missed you with the leaflets - we had a bit of a ramshackle approach to handing them out tbh :oops:

Let me save you the Google ;) Everything on the leaflet can be found here :)

**CALLING ALL DULWICH HAMLET FANS**

We need your help to enter the Dulwich Hamlet Football Club 2015-16 sponsorship prize-draw.

£300 buys a quarter-page advert in a DHFC match programme AND entry into the prize draw. There are a huge range of sponsorship packages available to win, including 2015-16 HOME SHIRT SPONSORSHIP - we could be on the front of Dulwich Hamlet home shirts for the entirety of next season!

Find out more info about the prize-draw, our appeal and how to donate here: http://www.forwardthehamlet.com/p/blog-page.html

Forward The Hamlet beats Winkworth, surely?

x
Had a listen to your latest couple this morning, top quality stuff! Subscribed :) Will bung a few quid in the raffle coffers too, would certainly be great to have something with such a connection to the club on their shirts. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom