Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Expected some of the prices to rise but the player kit sponsorship seems to have gone up quite a lot at £150. Just wondering if this one sponsor per shirt now rather than multiple sponsors as Liam did in the past and whether this covers home and alternative shirts?

Based on the prices quoted in last season's commercial brochure, player sponsorship has risen £25 although last season, I'm not sure if you got anything additional to having your name read out / in programme so you could say that the addition of a shirt and training session is good value for an extra £25. It rose quite a lot from the season before that when I think it was something like £50?

Match and ball sponsorship prices have gone down.

Based on the prices quoted in last season's commercial brochure, player sponsorship has risen £25 although last season, I'm not sure if you got anything additional to having your name read out / in programme so you could say that the addition of a shirt and training session is good value for an extra £25. It rose quite a lot from the season before that when I think it was something like £50?

Must have jumped quite a bit last season as the prices quoted for 2018-2019 season were (off the top of my head) £150 for match & £65 for the ball... About £35 for kit sponsorship I think that season although I think there was the opportunity for multiple sponsorship? Sure Liam did signed shirts too then, maybe the memory fails me.

Player sponsorship was 125 last year and no you didn't get the shirt. It's the best bargain you'll see outside the DHST shop this year.

Due to new govt guidelines, fans are allowed back at Champion Hill, the Mega-Container will be open on match days and on two weekends in the run-up to Christmas. More details can be found here.

Today is the last day for merch online orders. Orders after today will not be processed until Wed 6 Jan but we do have the mega-container open tomorrow Fri 18 Dec from 13:00 - 15:00 and on Sat 19 Dec from 09:00 - 13:00. Entry is via gate A next to the car wash.

Altona 93 made it through to the final. It started this week and you can submit votes until November 22nd, if you like to. The votes are only counted, if you vote for five songs (12, 10, 8, 7 & 6 points).

This is the playlist of all 24 songs in the final and you can vote here. There will be a podcast with a jury giving points in the end of November, too. Each day of December will see one song presented with the winner being called at December 24th.

Altona 93 reached the Top 4!

You can check out all results over here.

The guy who comments all songs is Thees Uhlmann, by the way.

Altona 93 reached the Top 4!

You can check out all results over here.

The guy who comments all songs is Thees Uhlmann, by the way.

Sorry, last update.

Altona 93 won this competition and "Lieb und Prollig" has been voted as the best German (club related) football song.

60 clubs (all of the first three leagues plus some non league clubs) took part. Runner-up is Kaiserslautern, followed by St.Pauli, Union Berlin and VfL Bochum.

Thanks to all, who voted in this competition.

Sorry, last update.

Altona 93 won this competition and "Lieb und Prollig" has been voted as the best German (club related) football song.

60 clubs (all of the first three leagues plus some non league clubs) took part. Runner-up is Kaiserslautern, followed by St.Pauli, Union Berlin and VfL Bochum.

Thanks to all, who voted in this competition.

Nice one!

I'm not exactly sure, if Michael Wagg is still an active member of this board. His latest book (written with Phil Earle) "Edgar & Adolf" - a novel based on the friendship between Dulwich Hamlet FC and Altona 93 - is out now!

Edgar-Adolf.jpg

If Dartford are having this many injury problems, how soon is it till Vint goes back or is the fact he's still playing for us means he won't?

If Dartford are having this many injury problems, how soon is it till Vint goes back or is the fact he's still playing for us means he won't?
It sounds like he's not short of centre backs if a spare one was filling in at left back. The fact that Vint was allowed to play for us in the Trophy suggests tome that King doesn't fancy him. There are plenty of players available at this time of the year, I reckon he's more likely to find someone new if he's short of numbers, although they did recall Charlie Sheringham who went on loan to Chelmsford at the same time as we took Vint.

Back
Top Bottom