Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

As most of us can't attend any stadiums at the moment, the MillernTon Podcast initiated the Grand Prix de la Vereinslieder Song Contest (#GPdlVSC) for some fun. They asked other teams podcasts, fanzines and blogs to select and nominate one club related song for a nationwide contest. It's the first of three semifinals this week, which contains all third division teams as well as the teams below. Eight of 25 songs will reach the final, where they'll compete against the best eight songs from the 2. Bundesliga semifinal and the best eight clubs from the 1. Bundesliga semifinal. You can listen to the 25 songs (and google translate the nomination texts) here:

Semifinal with Altona 93!

They released the intermediate results today and there's a fair chance Altona might qualify for the final. If you like to help us through, please feel free to vote your three (!) favourite songs (in the order 1st, 2nd, 3rd) here.

All the best for the start of your season! I'm missing you a lot and hope to be over again, soon!

Altona 93 made it through to the final. It started this week and you can submit votes until November 22nd, if you like to. The votes are only counted, if you vote for five songs (12, 10, 8, 7 & 6 points).

This is the playlist of all 24 songs in the final and you can vote here. There will be a podcast with a jury giving points in the end of November, too. Each day of December will see one song presented with the winner being called at December 24th.

Last edited:
I'd imagine Wolves will recall Jamie, if he's fit, to be honest. He's out on loan to get game time and to develop as a player. Can't see them being too keen on him sitting games out so that Pompey can develop a player.

I was wondering earlier if Pardington had returned to Wolves. Was guessing/wondering if the covid situation had anything to do with it.

What must Charlie Grainger think about this?! He's done well in last couple of matches, and he's probably going to be dropped again!

Fwiw, he's third choice at Pompey and I've not seen him play, so don't know what he's like. He was signed from US college system.

What must Charlie Grainger think about this?! He's done well in last couple of matches, and he's probably going to be dropped again!

Fwiw, he's third choice at Pompey and I've not seen him play, so don't know what he's like. He was signed from US college system.
Well if he’s American he should be good at saving penalties.. a reference for older fans there...

How does this work when Gavin said in the interview he gave to Dorking that we are carrying too many players? One must assume that Grainger is injured and Partington going back to Wolves. Charlie is a very good goalkeeper and it's not the area of the team we need to strengthen if we are bringing folk in.

How does this work when Gavin said in the interview he gave to Dorking that we are carrying too many players? One must assume that Grainger is injured and Partington going back to Wolves. Charlie is a very good goalkeeper and it's not the area of the team we need to strengthen if we are bringing folk in.
Must admit to being a little confused here as there has been no confirmation of this loan deal from any of the usual club outlets since the original article was published on Portsmouth.co.uk

Like many clubs now we seem to confirm arrivals when they make their debut. See what happens over the weekend I guess.

Jamie Pardington is still listed as on loan to the Hamlet by Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom