Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Someone send them a desist letter quick! After all we hold the trademark!

Think it’s great that someone who has done so much for the club over the last few years, really stepping up when we needed them, should be allowed to make a little back in this way.

Oh no wait.

Anyone know when the draw for the FA Cup is? Was assuming it would be today but can’t find any info.

Edit: scrap that! Just seen twitter stumble into life.

EF7E4E96-D2A1-4F2C-AF6F-BF76944C3BB8.jpeg Apparently the Telegraph want to invite Taylor Swift down to Champion Hill! The last pretensions of Pink’n’Blue Hipsterism might finally have been extinguished. The story is behind a paywall and frankly have no desire to link to a paper that has sold any remaining integrity to the tax dodging Barclay Brothers & the Brexit speculators... so here’s a screenshot of a Google Alert search result..

Maybe a bit off-topic but since it's about Dulwich and beer I assume I can post here. I have recently moved to London and away from my beloved local team. Thankfully I have found a great alternative in Dulwich Hamlet and I try to watch as many games as my work permits. I am now looking for people to watch the games (and drink a few pints) with since I do not know any Dulwich supporters. I would say I am a fairly nice high school teacher gets along with most people. I will definitely go to Champion Hill tomorrow, so if anyone is up for a beer and a chat just drop me a message.

Back
Top Bottom