Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General Dulwich Hamlet chat

Quick question if you buy Dulwich match tickets online, can you just show your phone/email at the turnstiles or do you have to physically print off the ticket? cheers

Does anyone, by chance, have a photo of Andy Gray (ex Palace, Villa) playing for Dulwich? I have a programme with him in and I believe he played 20-30 games in 1984 but have no photos. Cheers

Does anyone, by chance, have a photo of Andy Gray (ex Palace, Villa) playing for Dulwich? I have a programme with him in and I believe he played 20-30 games in 1984 but have no photos. Cheers
He played the first 17 matches of the 1984/5 season, scoring 6 goals. Can't help with a photo unfortunately.

Does anyone know if a decision has been made regarding adding additional terracing/steps and some sort of shelter behind the goals?
As I understand it the Club are looking at costings & some work is planned. What that entails in practice I have no idea, but one thing for sure, whatever is done won’t please everyone & the moaning on here( generalising, not meaning anyone in particular) will be a proper Urban ‘popcorn moment’...:D

Last edited:
By all accounts no, the expensive and wholly unecessary fence with security guards will be there again.

Tempted to nip out for a bit and watch the Hamlet.

I would suggest mentioning myself rather than anyone else does constitute that you were being a tad sarcastic in your post. I’ve not been the only person to question it on social media, therefore I can also justifiably respond: What’s the matter with you?

I would suggest mentioning myself rather than anyone else does constitute that you were being a tad sarcastic in your post. I’ve not been the only person to question it on social media, therefore I can also justifiably respond: What’s the matter with you?
No I wasn't being sarcastic. I read your criticism on FB and thought it appropriate to add that the article didn't appear to be entirely accurate. Try saying sorry instead of acting like a paranoid, foul mouthed curmudgeon.

No I wasn't being sarcastic. I read your criticism on FB and thought it appropriate to add that the article didn't appear to be entirely accurate. Try saying sorry instead of acting like a paranoid, foul mouthed curmudgeon.
I might consider apologising if you didn’t do exactly the same by saying I’m a paranoid foul mouthed curmudgeon. I therefore retract my earlier comment “Don’t be a cunt it doesn’t suit you”... because it clearly does. Night, night.

I might consider apologising if you didn’t do exactly the same by saying I’m a paranoid foul mouthed curmudgeon. I therefore retract my earlier comment “Don’t be a cunt it doesn’t suit you”... because it clearly does. Night, night.
Embarrassing.

Who do you contact at the club if you want to sponsor a player? Anyone done this and know how much it is?

Details were in the program when we did it, sponsored Carew with work a few seasons ago. We got it in the draw for sponsorships they did that year though.

Back
Top Bottom