Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belboid has invited me by PM to call him antisemitic to his face. When I replied that I was quite happy to do so, and asking where I can meet him, he has declined to do so. Make of that what you will.

I replied with requested details. Not my fault you have the reading comprehension of a 3 day old slug. Now, fuck off you apartheid supporting scumbag.

Are you taking the fucking piss?
:confused:

I really do despair sometimes. You poke a hornet's nest, you get a lot of angry hornets. You drop rockets on Israel, you provoke a response calculated to make sure it never happens again.

Whether Israel's response is reasonable is another matter. I don't think it is, but that is going to make no difference at all.

Why do something that you know will wreck infrastructure (that you cannot replace easily) and kill your people?

:confused:

I really do despair sometimes. You poke a hornet's nest, you get a lot of angry hornets. You drop rockets on Israel, you provoke a response calculated to make sure it never happens again.

Whether Israel's response is reasonable is another matter. I don't think it is, but that is going to make no difference at all.

Why do something that you know will wreck infrastructure (that you cannot replace easily) and kill your people?

Those must be some spectacularly bad calculations then, given the history of the past twenty years and the likelyhood that we will be updating this thread with the details of the next pregnant woman / nurse / kids / bloke walking down the street who gets killed in response to rocket fire next month.

Those must be some spectacularly bad calculations then, given the history of the past twenty years and the likelyhood that we will be updating this thread with the details of the next pregnant woman / nurse / kids / bloke walking down the street who gets killed in response to rocket fire next month.

If rocket fire continues, then that will be the case.

“GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- A total of 25 Palestinians were killed, including an infant and another pregnant mother, in the ongoing Israeli airstrikes across the besieged Gaza Strip, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza, on Sunday.

Four-month-old Maria Ahmad Ramadan al-Ghazali was killed along with her parents, Iman Abdullah Asraf, 30, and Ahmad Ramadan al-Ghazali, 31, after their apartment in a residential building, in Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza, was targeted and hit by Israeli missiles.
The ministry confirmed that Amani al-Madhoun, 33, who was pregnant with her nine-month-old unborn baby, Ayman al-Madhoun, was killed during the Israeli airstrikes as well.

Prior to these attacks, a 14-month-old toddler along with her pregnant mother were killed shortly after Israeli warplanes shelled their home on Saturday.

The ministry also confirmed that at least 154 Palestinians, including women and children, suffered various injuries, ranging from minor to critical.”

In video - 25 Palestinians killed, including infant, in Israeli airstrikes

What else do you expect? Elected on a 'hard line' ticket, then acts in that manner, hardly a surprise.

That it isn't is the sad thing here; I mean would you expect anyone who has just agreed a truce to openly come out and say they'll ignore it? Would you tolerate Hamas doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom