Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Karbalai110 Yesterday in #Hebron #Alkhalil: three Israeli soldiers detaining 7 year old Palestinian child.

BxHI936CAAA6qTF.jpg

http://revolution-news.com/palestine-7yr-old-violently-detained-1-child-2-adults-arrested-video/

What did he do? poke his tongue out at the Zionist cunts?

Last edited:
Apologies if already mentioned, saw an interview on R/T with Musheir El Farra(main PSC guy here) he lost 11 members of his family in the latest Israeli atrocities:(

IOF incursion reported in southern Gaza;

KHAN YOUNIS, (PIC)-- Israeli occupation forces (IOF) advanced more than 100 meters into southern Gaza Strip on Thursday morning in violation of the ceasefire agreement.

Local sources told the PIC reporter that IOF soldiers in six army vehicles advanced into eastern Qarara town, to the east of Khan Younis, and leveled land.

This is the second limited incursion carried out by the IOF after the ceasefire in Gaza went into effect on 26 August with Egyptian mediation. The Israeli navy also fired at fishermen off the coast of Gaza for 25 times and captured six fishermen and confiscated three fishing boats in the same period.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/En/default.aspx?xyz=U6Qq7k+cOd87MDI46m9rUxJEpMO+i1s7R1Uo+Vm94r5yBRgHs77U3s6ClhErLrmGINNTnJp8P9lEmUw5hKu/RKjNcZtXAadZ3m7zvE23APsMqzMMV0nNbmtdxlz+axsMkbwaX2qlm+s=

@OccPalGaza Israeli war planes in the west Gaza City sky 12.24pm

@QudsNen Israeli Occupation Forces ban Palestinian farmers in Yaabad from reaching their lands #Jenin

Israeli Occupation Bulldozers Illegally Enter Gaza Border Area;

GAZA CITY (Ma’an) — Four Israeli bulldozers entered a border area in southern Gaza Thursday and leveled private Palestinian land, witnesses said.

The bulldozers entered into Gaza near the Palestinian village of al-Qarara. The vehicles used the Kisufim border fence gate, located opposite a kibbutz of the same name, to enter the besieged enclave.

Military vehicles accompanying the bulldozers fired shots, with no reports of injuries.

http://occpalgaza.wordpress.com/201...-bulldozers-illegally-enter-gaza-border-area/

The whole concept of a ceasefire seems lost on the Israelis, perhaps the idea of a new definition, an "Israeli ceasefire".

They are obviously trying to provoke a rocket attack then the whole cycle can begin over.

Of course they are. Absolutely fuck all from the Zionist side of the ceasefire bargain so far - & there never was, & never will be. Even Abbas has withdrawn the Palestinian application to the ICC.

@jncatron: At 6:30 am, Israeli naval machine-gun fire, presumably against Palestinian fishermen, is heard off the Gaza seaport.

@jncatron: At 6:53 am, multiple bursts of Israeli machine-gun fire are heard off the Gaza seaport.

I thought maybe to post this in the Wales forum but it is likely to get more exposure here, in any case it is imo relevant to the thread. Please sign and share the petition:

Israeli consul calls for Cardiff Deputy Lord Mayor to resign or be sacked over rally speech

Israel's honorary consul in Wales has called for the resignation or sacking of Cardiff’s Deputy Lord Mayor following the emergence of a videoed speech in which he referred to missiles launched by Hamas against Israel as “toy rockets”.

Cardiff businessman Philip Kaye said comments made by Labour councillor Ali Ahmed during a “No Nato” rally in Newport on August 30 were “deeply offensive” to the Jewish community.

Mr Kaye, who has held the post of Israel’s honorary consul in Wales since 2010 said: “To refer to the rockets launched against Israel as ‘toy rockets’ is appalling. One of them killed a four year-old child.”

Councillor Ali Ahmed, who has represented Butetown on Cardiff council since 2012, was introduced at the rally as the Deputy Lord Mayor. But he said he was present in a personal capacity....

A message of support from:

Walter Wolfgang, Former member, Labour party NEC; vice-president, CND; national steering committee member, Stop the War Coalition
(Aged 91, Walter came to Britain in the 1930s as a Jewish refugee fleeing anti-semitism in Nazi Germany) -

"I am a Jew, committed to the Jewish religion and the ethical values of justice, mercy and compassion. As such, I deplore the Israeli aggression against the people of Gaza. I hope that the present ceasefire will eventually lead to a wider agreement.

It has come to my attention that the deputy lord mayor of Cardiff, Cllr Ali Ahmed, has been reported to the south Wales police by the Liberal Democrat opposition, on the grounds that he referred to rockets fired by Hamas against Israel as “toy rockets” and that this reference was offensive to the Jewish community.

It would have been preferable, that instead of using the words “toy rockets”, he has said that “the damage done by Hamas is not comparable with the Israeli bombing on the people of Gaza”; that may have been more explanatory. However, the sentiments that he expressed are the sentiments shared, not only by many Jews like myself but also of some Israelis with regard to their own government.

There is no need for the deputy lord mayor to resign. He is a man who has a strong commitment to ethical principles."

Petition here

Councillor Ahmed can be found on Twitter: @cllr_AliAhmed

It's business as usual for Bibi and his boys.
Israel's watershed moment that wasn't
Liberals abroad seem to think that for Israel, Operation Protective Edge was a turning point — a wake-up call telling this country that it couldn’t keep going on like this, from war to war to war with no chance for peace. +972 speaks to a number of powerful figures in Prime Minister Netanyahu’s inner circle, past and present, to hear their vision of where Israel is headed following the latest Gaza war.

http://972mag.com/israels-watershed-moment-that-wasnt/96582/

Hamas denies launching missiles at Israel:

Hamas yesterday denied the launch of any projectile from the Gaza Strip towards the south of Israel.

Speaking to the Anadolu news agency, Hamas Spokesman Sami Abu-Zuhri said: "There are no signs that any projectile was launched from the Gaza Strip either by Hamas or any other Palestinian faction towards the occupation."

He continued: "The Palestinians are committed to the ceasefire deal reached with the Israeli occupation on August 26."

Spokesman of the Israeli Army Peter Lerner claimed yesterday evening that a mortar missile was launched from the Strip towards the south of Israel. "It is the first time since the ceasefire reached on August 26," he said.

Lerner said no damage was caused.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/14186-hamas-denies-launching-missiles-at-israel

Israeli drone conference features weapons used to kill Gaza’s children

Less than one month after killing more than 2,100 Palestinians in Gaza, including over 500 children, Israel is hosting its annual drone conference.

Organized in partnership with the US embassy in Tel Aviv, “Israel Unmanned Systems 2014” offers Israeli military firms an opportunity to flaunt the performance of their products, many of which were tested on Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip this summer.

Palestine has long served as a laboratory for Israel’s ballooning “homeland security” industry to test and perfect weapons of domination and control, with disenfranchised and stateless Palestinians serving as their lab rats.

Speaking to the German magazine Der Spiegel last month, Avner Benzaken, head of the Israeli army’s “technology and logistics” division — a unit “comprised largely of academics who also happen to be officers” — explained the benefits of this occupation.

“If I develop a product and want to test it in the field, I only have to go five or ten kilometers from my base and I can look and see what is happening with the equipment,” said Benzaken. “I get feedback, so it makes the development process faster and much more efficient.” ....

Amazing how one emboldened sentence can tell a person observing the world from Mars all they need to know about why an occupation is maintained so rigorously.

I don't really wish there was a hell for people to go to forever but sometimes I wish there was a place people like that could go to, just for a while, to be actually confronted, head on, with the full consequences of their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom