Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Ha'aretz. 327 Holocaust survivors respond to Elie the Weasel's disgusting ad with an open letter in the New York Times.
"Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of Nazi genocide unequivocally condemn the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza

"As Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of the Nazi genocide we unequivocally condemn the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza and the ongoing occupation and colonization of historic Palestine. We further condemn the United States for providing Israel with the funding to carry out the attack, and Western states more generally for using their diplomatic muscle to protect Israel from condemnation. Genocide begins with the silence of the world.

"We are alarmed by the extreme, racist dehumanization of Palestinians in Israeli society, which has reached a fever-pitch. In Israel, politicians and pundits in The Times of Israel and The Jerusalem Post have called openly for genocide of Palestinians and right-wing Israelis are adopting Neo-Nazi insignia.

"Furthermore, we are disgusted and outraged by Elie Wiesel’s abuse of our history in these pages to justify the unjustifiable: Israel’s wholesale effort to destroy Gaza and the murder of more than 2,000 Palestinians, including many hundreds of children. Nothing can justify bombing UN shelters, homes, hospitals and universities. Nothing can justify depriving people of electricity and water.

"We must raise our collective voices and use our collective power to bring about an end to all forms of racism, including the ongoing genocide of Palestinian people. We call for an immediate end to the siege against and blockade of Gaza. We call for the full economic, cultural and academic boycott of Israel. “Never again” must mean NEVER AGAIN FOR ANYONE!"

For full list of the letter's signatories, click here
http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.612072

I read that earlier, amazing phrasing from the Graunid

Hamas has signed a pledge to back any Palestinian bid to join theinternational criminal court, a move which could expose both the Islamist group and Israel to war crimes investigations.

The decision revealed by two senior Hamas officials on Saturday would help a bid led by the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, to join the court, a step that would transform his relations with Israel from tense to openly hostile and could also strain his ties with the United States.

No discussion of the nature of the kind of state which sees the application of international law as an 'openly hostile action'?

Another old but excellent article that sums up the reasons for this massacre: http://english.al-akhbar.com/blogs/sandbox/excuse-me-israel-has-no-right-exist

"Israel fears “delegitimization” more than anything else. Behind the velvet curtain lies a state built on myths and narratives, protected only by a military behemoth, billions of dollars in US assistance and a lone UN Security Council veto. Nothing else stands between the state and its dismantlement. Without these three things, Israelis would not live in an entity that has come to be known as the “least safe place for Jews in the world.”

Strip away the spin and the gloss, and you quickly realize that Israel doesn’t even have the basics of a normal state. After 64 years, it doesn’t have borders. After six decades, it has never been more isolated. Over half a century later, and it needs a gargantuan military just to stop Palestinians from walking home.

Israel is a failed experiment. It is on life-support – pull those three plugs and it is a cadaver, living only in the minds of some seriously deluded foreigners who thought they could pull off the heist of the century."

@NourAlGhussein
Rutter: Turkish Energy Minister approves on sending a floating power station to #Gaza to solve the electricity problem.

Bvv2lyoCMAIa0n7.jpg:large

No discussion of the nature of the kind of state which sees the application of international law as an 'openly hostile action'?

It's very depressing that we live in a world where a govt can openly shit themselves about being brought in front of the International Criminal Court and they're still made out by the powerful to be the good guys.

Starve or surrender: Cut off all food and water to Gaza, says Israeli general
“Since Gaza is in fact a state in a military confrontation with us, the proper way to put pressure on them is to bring to a full stop the supplies from Israel to Gaza, not only of electricity and fuel, but also of food and water,” he wrote in a Hebrew-language op-ed onMako, a website affiliated with Israel’s Channel 2 television.

“A state cannot simultaneously attack and feed the enemy, while he is shooting at you, because this gives the other country a breathing space – and again I am referring to Gaza as a country, because the regime there is supported by its people,” Eiland adds.

No need to worry about Mr.Bishie , he's not the sort of hysteric who goes off on one and labels normal social disruption as Kristallnacht. :)

I'm sure Mr.Bishie isn't an anti Semite and I have nothing but admiration for the way he's kept this thread moving with information and links that just aren't easily available anywhere else, but you can't expect to post a piece of shit dressed up as art done by one of the most notorious anti Semitic, holocaust denying artists in the world today and expect it not to be picked up on.

And you're still sulking because I once compared a bunch of anarcho dickheads acting like nazis to.... nazis? I suggest you go and mope somewhere else with that. :)

I'm sure Mr.Bishie isn't an anti Semite and I have nothing but admiration for the way he's kept this thread moving with information and links that just aren't easily available anywhere else, but you can't expect to post a piece of shit dressed up as art done by one of the most notorious anti Semitic, holocaust denying artists in the world today and expect it not to be picked up on.

And you're still sulking because I once compared a bunch of anarcho dickheads acting like nazis to.... nazis? I suggest you go and mope somewhere else with that. :)
Or learn better analogies.

Yes, there is no doubt with bishie, mistake, move on.

Ghazza is being completely pulverised. Building rubble is not good enough for the zionist entity. They want to turn Ghazza into a sand pit, throwing all the munitions it's got at it. Anything standing is a target.

They want nothing more than blinded subservience from the Palestinians or it is a slow painful death.

The West watches from the sidelines in silence. Stick your ice bucket challenge up your hypocritical arse. To stand there and lecture the middle east on civility, Democratic principles whilst you fund the zionist entities rampage against women and children. A big fuck you.

Stray dogs are shown more compassion than the oppressed Palestinians.

Ghazza is being completely pulverised. Building rubble is not good enough for the zionist entity. They want to turn Ghazza into a sand pit, throwing all the munitions it's got at it. Anything standing is a target.

They want nothing more than blinded subservience from the Palestinians or it is a slow painful death.

The West watches from the sidelines in silence. Stick your ice bucket challenge up your hypocritical arse. To stand there and lecture the middle east on civility, Democratic principles whilst you fund the zionist entities rampage against women and children. A big fuck you.

Stray dogs are shown more compassion than the oppressed Palestinians.

It's not watching from the sidelines in silence, it's ignoring the situation, the media has managed to switch people's attention to the IS,and you are right we should all be ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom