Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gangsta Gangsta films

isitme

Banned
Banned
I wanna watch one now, are there any decent ones I won't have seen?

Off the top of my head I can think of Fresh, Juice, MenaceIISociety, BoyzndaHood and New Jack City

what are the other gooduns?

are there any that are actually good instead of just cheesy fun?

scarface
lock stock
snatch
layer cake
city of god
goodfellas
the godfather
sopranos
american gangster
the business
kidulthood?
blow?
rock n rolla

american gangster is fairly gangsta.

adulthood and kidulthood are kinda gangsta chav brit tings.

belly! can't remmeber what its like but it has dmx and nas getting gangsta gangsta in it.

get rich or die tryin isn't shit. But if you hate fiddy you probbaley will find it so.

dave

american gangster is fairly gangsta.

adulthood and kidulthood are kinda gangsta chav brit tings.

belly! can't remmeber what its like but it has dmx and nas getting gangsta gangsta in it.

get rich or die tryin isn't shit. But if you hate fiddy you probbaley will find it so.

dave

Adulthood and Kidulthood are embarrassing tryhard shite stuffed with faux grit and the stink of dishonesty.

yeah i cant imagine myslef watching them anytime soon again. But they are kinda amusing.

Its all about my size.

dave

belly is fucking terrible

some good tunes in it but there isn't really any plot it's just loads of bits from other films acted badly by rappers :D

is a south African gangster in a similar vein to city of god but more cold bloodied (really) and motional too

belly is fucking terrible

some good tunes in it but there isn't really any plot it's just loads of bits from other films acted badly by rappers :D

that will be why i cant remember it i guess then!

actually i sorta can. I only watched it a couple of weeks ago thinking about about it.

it was't shite, just really really generic.

dave

187's a great film, the final scene is :cool:

The thing I hated about 187 was that everything to do with hip hop culture was portrayed as being the main causal factor in the corruption of young people into crime.

Graffiti is evil, hip hop is evil, Reefer Madness was realistic and toned down compared to 187

The one that 50 cent made is called Get Rich or Die Trying. It's pretty good...isitme, ive been recommending that to you for AGES!

Back
Top Bottom