Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

G20: Getting to the truth- the death of Ian Tomlinson RIP

enumbers: Did the police ask the pathologist to record a death by natural causes? Please either provide evidence or remove/retract this, for the sake of broader credibility.

enumbers: Did the police ask the pathologist to record a death by natural causes? Please either provide evidence or remove/retract this, for the sake of broader credibility.

"What we think or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end of little consequence. The only thing of consequence is what we do"

John Ruskin 1819 1900​

Yes they did without any doubt, he was asked and did as he was told, of course this is just the thoughts of underclassrising, there is nothing direct to prove this, now wtf could laptop just have asked more direct as you have done? who are they working for i have to wonder any back to post:

I agree that's most probably the truth, imo. People have a problem with posting evidentially unsubstantiated claims as fact though, for reasons including my previous; it casts inaccurate and unnecessary doubt upon stuff that is substantiated.

this is going well then? recieved a pm today from someone laying out the defence for the cops already. which is slightly strange :hmm: maybe we could resume the more objective discussion, and desist from the slightly subjective hyperbole perchance?

There's definitely a lot of police out trolling the newspaper comments. They're so far removed from reality it's frightening.

I'm just about to launch into the mammoth task of reading this thread, but just thought I'd add my own evidence (very limited)

basically on the 2nd I was walking from Bank to the convergence space having heard it was being evicted - old news by the time i got there! - and passed two guys walking in the other direction which looked like they were on our team - as in they were all in black and i vaguely recognised one of them.

they said they had come to the protest as medics and had been with Ian Tomlinson before he died. A lot of what they said to me is now pretty much well known, that there were a number of protestors/ordinary citizens who tended to him etc. they hadn't seen anything happen to him, but that he didn't appear to have any cuts to the head and that he was complaining of a painful ankle.

i found this interesting because it corroborated an account that had been circulating around the vigil at bank that he had been 'chased by police with dogs'. now of course the footage clarifies all this.

sorry this is a bit disjointed and would have been more useful as evidence before, but thought i should type it up belatedly.

I agree that's most probably the truth, imo. People have a problem with posting evidentially unsubstantiated claims as fact though, for reasons including my previous; it casts inaccurate and unnecessary doubt upon stuff that is substantiated.

what is substantiated is The Police and there actions killed Ian, i make a mistake at not sourceing info along comes a wanker, i respond (but with some good info if i might add) said wanker has moved on i need to say sorry to others for loseing it a little, but haveing seen been involved for some years regards The Police and there actions, said wanaker riled me a little, now comes the whitewash one of those involved direct ie seen hiting Ian is now of sick..

i can't remember and i haven't got the time, inclination or energy to go back and find out so lets all be happy that its easter monday and eat some eggs :)

There's only about 17 posts of mine on this thread, I've just gone back and checked each of them and I really can't see where you're coming from on this.

There's only about 17 posts of mine on this thread, I've just gone back and checked each of them and I really can't see where you're coming from on this.
cos it was on another thread, that's why i can't be bothered to go back through them all. ymu clearly knows what i am referring to as he says you're making a different point. it was in the heat of the moment if you like. drop it ffs, i've had it with the spats :)

at bank today.

3439313026_f10eafe397.jpg

I see Sean Rigg's name amongst the memorial:
Commenting on this sudden loss, Samantha Rigg-David told BBC journalists, that her brother had mental health concerns but was otherwise healthy. Her family are keen to find answers to how a healthy man can lose his life so quickly after being taken into police custody.

‘From the time of arrest to the time being brought into police custody he's collapsed and died. We've not been told why. All of us are shocked, numb, totally gutted. We are anxious, some of us are very angry. He has a mental illness but he was very fit,' Riggs sister said.

source

This gets worse and worse. Lies all the way. :mad:

yep, but lets not get angry over it, this is the police we're talking about. All they ever fucking do is lie and cheat their way out of the shit. It's all they know.

i think we should give them marks for trying at least. :)

It took long enough... long enough for anything incriminating to have disappeared no doubt!
i dont' know what this agwenda is really the IPCC seem to want to carryout an investigation but seemingly also are covering up the actions of the police but keep being set up for a fall is the idea to make this as ham fisted as possible to abolish the IPCC as not fit for purpose and then put in a succession of failed toothless non accountable organiseations to 'over see' polcie conduct without investigation powers etc...

something bigger than just the death is going on of which the political brinksmanship is certainly moving forward at a pace...

Back
Top Bottom