Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fucking Football

Watching a football team play is really not very much like watching a band play, except in the sense of "you are watching some people do stuff", in which case watching a football team is also like watching people take the bins out.

Watching a football team play is really not very much like watching a band play, except in the sense of "you are watching some people do stuff", in which case watching a football team is also like watching people take the bins out.
How much are the tickets?

i wouldnt bother trying to convince the curmudgeonly old goat. Peeps that dont like football are like peeps who dislike animals or children, ie: weird.:rolleyes:

Touchy! Oooh. Admit it. You couldn't hit a barn door.

It's just a bit tiresome having a shabby carnival of second rate fuckwits like yourself parading past with predictable, inane and thoroughly infantile comments about people who don't like football.

Kinda serves to reinforce stereotypes some non-football fans might have about the kind of pricks that like it, eh?

It's just a bit tiresome having a shabby carnival of second rate fuckwits like yourself parading past with predictable, inane and thoroughly infantile comments about people who don't like football.

Kinda serves to reinforce stereotypes some non-football fans might have about the kind of pricks that like it, eh?

Of course, dear. Don't post about it then, nancy-boy.

"Howard again being asked a question". God I hate that. He didn't 'ask' him anything, he just rattled the ball at him as hard as he could.

No wonder some people hate it.

Seriously though, whats to hate about football? Im curious as to what is dislikable about it...or is there some other reason why you dont like it, that isnt to do with the game itself, but your memories playing it like some incident that put you off?

Seriously though, whats to hate about football? Im curious as to what is dislikable about it...or is there some other reason why you dont like it, that isnt to do with the game itself, but your memories playing it like some incident that put you off?

It's just boring.

The problem is that many people who don't find it boring don't seem to understand why or care that it might be to someone else.

There are lots of things that I find interesting, that other people don't. I tend not to go on about those things endlessly in the company of people that don't find them interesting, and more importantly I don't treat the people that don't find them interesting like social misfits.

E2A:

It's not just that it's boring, it also represents a kind of mob/tribal culture that I'm not really into.

Back
Top Bottom