Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

France vs Denmark

Giroud has quietly become their highest scorer :eek:

Never got picked up by an Academy as a kid and started in the lowest tier of French football

That's quite an achievement to where he is now

Not according to Souness in the studio who seems to know very little about football. Saying he is nowhere near as good as Benzema. Wrighty quite rightly pointing out you can't compare the two players, they're completely different. Giroud doesnt have the style but he does have 51 goals for France, the joint highest in French history so he must have been doing something right.

Not according to Souness in the studio who seems to know very little about football. Saying he is nowhere near as good as Benzema. Wrighty quite rightly pointing out you can't compare the two players, they're completely different. Giroud doesnt have the style but he does have 51 goals for France, the joint highest in French history so he must have been doing something right.
I agree with wrighty

Giroud has quietly become their highest scorer :eek:

Never got picked up by an Academy as a kid and started in the lowest tier of French football
I wish we had kept him at Chelsea tbh , no pace but can hold the ball up, lovely first touch and technically very good.

I literally tuned in about 10 seconds before France's goal and now this one. I applaud myself on my timing and both teams efforts to wait for me.

Roy Keane gives off domestic violence vibes.

Yeh. I can't work out whether I like his style or hate it. But then I think back to this.

8056b86156.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom