Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Former Billericay owner Glenn Tamplin takes over Romford FC

Much as there are many reasons to take the piss out of Glenn Tamplin is his lack of correct grammar one of them? How do you know that he doesn't have something like dyslexia, or one of a myriad of minor learning difficulties/mental health issues which means that his written word isn't the best?

Yeah to be fair, Narcissism or not, could just be that he's got learning difficulties. Might explain why he's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder for sure.

Oops! "Touch of the Tamplins" with my spelling there. I have to say I find his "Loadsamoney" response, posting a picture of his massive house and car collection, absolutely hysterical. He clearly has no idea that many people don't have the slightest aspiration to his level of material wealth and affluence. Personally I don't even drive and have no wish or need to. His fleet of cars would be worthless to me other than for their resale value. And I don't wish to live in a huge mansion with a garden the size of a football pitch. Given unlimited funds, a nice flat with a large living room and south-facing balcony would be just fine.

Lots and lots and lots of respect for Dulwich although the fans cane me
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
After us I believe they best fans and the best team in league

i think he bangs out these replys in a hurry
i think it was in a reply to a hamlet fan saying Dulwich would be the team to beat
mellowed maybe, on holiday with his wife now aptly obvs taken off Twatter, sorry mean twitter

We can match that:

3000 capacity stadium
1 bar 1 can shed
3 food huts, one of which is probably pan-Asian
Sweet vending machine
Employ a few locals. As players largely.
Cheerleaders being organised (Gavin’s Roses).
1 quite big tele in the bar
Crackling sound-system
Jack Payne in the clubhouse after the game.
Same squad of players, give or take
No-one called Muriel that we know of.
Families welcome. Bored children can play football in the stands
Post-game finger buffet for players. Samosas provided sometimes (pan-Asian again).
Cargo container shop
500 seats; 327 of them useable
Dogs. Lots of dogs.
Functional lavatories
Free car-wash as you queue to enter.

Bring it on. All visiting teams are gonna be so up for it at their place, more so than any other away game they play all season (bar local derbies).

Back
Top Bottom