Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flatshares

i'm doing this for a friend, you don't get to live with me.... but you can trust them.

-----

Single room with tons of storage in lovely, clean, spacious house available immediately. House has all mod cons - microwave, dishwasher, washing machine etc. plus off-road parking, big garden, wireless broadband, friendly cat and very laid back housemates! 10-minutes walk to Leytonstone Station. Smokers welcome.

Monthly rent includes all bills including council tax and all household cleaning products.

If you're an easy going person and you're interested, pm bluestreak.

(i think the rent is £320pm but i might be a little out)

Help me out please!

I know I posted here looking for a flat last month to no avail, but my situation is no better and I REALLY need a place to stay, so here goes again...

Professional single female looking for a room from January/February. On the Northern line for preference, but not overly fussy. Housetrained, comes with TV/VCR/PC and hamster. Looking to pay up to 350pcm. Happy to live with cats, dogs and gabba fans. PM me if anything comes up!

Room in Brixton

There is a room going over looking Brockwell Park in my house. 460ppm all in so that includes Council Tax, water, Gas and leccy. Share with three others and the Landlord lives up stairs five days a month when he isn't in Spain.

DrJazzz said:
We have a spacious double room available ... in Victorian house in a leafy, quiet area of Stokey, backing onto Abney Park. toys include dishwasher, washing machine, and broadband internet. Large lounge (with Art Deco furnishings) and kitchen. Seeking someone who is relaxed and tidy, and doesn't mind making tea in a pink kitchen!

Available now - £97 p.w. excl.

pm DrJazzz if interested

no cats? :(

this is for irregular urbanite daveH:

-----
Large double room in Leytonstone available immediately! All bills including council tax and broadband inc. (£450 pcm)

Large furnished room in clean, lovely, newly decorated house available immediately. 10 minutes walk to the underground station, excellent local facilities including several late night off licences and a brilliant turkish supermarket just round the corner.

In our house we have the following:
Dishwasher
BBQ-perfect-garden
Off-road parking
Broadband internet
Widescreen TV
DVD player
VCR
Stereo
Comfortable sofa for your mates to crash on
3 laid back and friendly housemates
1 cat

All bills (including council tax) house cleaning products and loo roll included.

Smokers welcome.

------

pm me for more details. and they're wrong, it's less than ten minutes walk to the station, and i dawdle.

one stroober (one good owner) seeks flat in the west cental area of london (will consisder other area depending on ease of transport to work).

Am easy going, socialable

Am FT employed in notting hill so something near there would be ace.

looking for something in the ball park of 400pcm or there about

if you need any more details drop me a PM :)

Room Available in friendly house share in Stoke Newington
Large Single bedroom, Gorgeous spacious front room with separate
dining area, lovely kitchen, huge garden, nice quiet area.

Niceness essential!.

It'll be living with me (nice bloke) & a girl (whos super nice) & its £383 PCM & bills & its available 07/02.

PM me if your interested or know someone who might be.

Cheers :) :) ;)

PECKHAM RYE/NUNHEAD

I've a good-sized double room, partially furnished, available in a clean and tidy flat in quiet enclave of Nunhead/Peckham Rye (zone two). It's a two bedroom place, so you'd be sharing with one other ie. me.

It's 8 mins walk to Nunhead BR (13 mins to Blackfriars, 20 mins to Victoria), 15 mins walk to Peckham Rye BR (10 mins to London Bridge), and 15 mins walk to the bars and restaurants of East Dulwich.

The flat has sitting room, kitchen with fridge-freezer, washing machine and gas hob with electric oven and a bathroom (bath and shower) with a separate toilet. It's all centrally heated. £370 per calendar month exclusive of bills.

PM me, dissident junk, for more details et al . . .

BTW, I am a freelance editor/journo/writer so I tend to work from home quite a bit, so it might not be the place for you if you are a bit mad-for-it, like.

2 dbl rms *beautiful* converted vict house

Two furnished double rooms in lovely converted Victorian houseshare with wooden floors, garden and a *huge* open-plan living room and kitchen. LOTS of space, plants and light. We are situated in a quiet street, only minutes away from the buzzing heart of Brixton, Brockwell Park and the market. The street itself is very peaceful and green and the neighbours are all very nice.

An important thing: the young couple (us: 27 and 30) who live in the house are expecting a little girl in April. We have a large room to ourselves. We think this house and the two rooms that are free could suit a single parent and a child. Or any combination/permutation. The landlord is a nice guy, no hassle.

Basically....we really love this place and are trying to be open-minded and imaginative about whatever will allow us to stay.

We're social and relaxed. TEFL teacher and translator / subtitler. We would like to share the house with people who enjoy being around and talking, cooking, eating, playing canasta or whatever...............

Please don't call us if you love watching loads of TV every night. Preferably no smoking.

446pcm exclusive. Not the cheapest in Brixton but WORTH IT. Please come and have a look because you're not just paying for the room but for the big living space in the house.

please email me if you want some pictures

tom 07881568924
golo303@hotmail.com
eva 07901531612

Room in a friendly shared house in Brixton (SW2) near the Hob Goblin. Large first floor room over looks Brockwell Park. Shared kitchen, bathroom, sitting room etc etc, five bedrooms four of us and the Landlord has the top room but is rarely in the UK so it is really just the four of us. Not generally a student house and quiet by and large.

Price is £460 all in so there are no bills for electricity, gas, council tax, TV Licence, or phone (as long as no-one abuses it I guess). Broadband internet is £45 quid a quarter if you want it.

Drop us a PM if your interested.

2 Rooms in Clapton

2 Rooms in our house in Clapton from 1st April (no joke)

1 small £265/CM
1 med £300/CM

Bills: £75/CM into the house account covers gas, lecky, Council tax, water and TV licence, plus share of phone.

Pm me if you are interested

Tendril

north london flatshare wanted

hey

north london flatshare wanted

work in archway so anything near(ish) to save having to go on the tube would be fab

i am veggie/tai chi/acupuncture student doing care work

cheers

matoid

tendril said:
2 Rooms in our house in Clapton from 1st April (no joke)

1 small £265/CM
1 med £300/CM

Bills: £75/CM into the house account covers gas, lecky, Council tax, water and TV licence, plus share of phone.

Pm me if you are interested

Tendril

Yes, it's true... I'm moving on to a new mystery mansions, somewhere... If anybody's got a largeish room going in North/East London from around 1st April I may well be interested... I'm fully housetrained and actually quite quiet, though not in a "moody lonerist" type way... just in a mysterious way. ;)

Girl from Reykjavík needs a room for one month.

A friend of mine in Iceland has a friend who is looking for a room in London for the month of April.

She is doing an internship at a fashion company out in Kent, so would prefer a room with good transport links to Charing Cross or London Bridge.

p.m. to me if you know of anything.

Looking for a BIG room in central/east/south london (bethnal green/shoreditch/londonbridge etc)

I'm a DJ so there will be some noise. Non smoker (well, non tabacco and its byproducts anway).

Housetrained.
Will need broadband or the option to have it installed.
No basement flats please.
In full employment, rent not an issue. Not dog friendly but love cats.

aren't I the fussy one ;)

tendril, if leytonstone is ok for you this might be the perfect place...

as for the advert:

E*V*E*R*Y*T*H*I*N*G I*N*C*L*U*D*E*D (plus big room, great house, chilled housemates) (£425 pcm)
From:catherine_m_rose@yahoo.co.uk Dave/Catherine - 020 8539 9455/07958 379994

Date: Monday 21st February
Date available: 01/03
Large furnished room in clean, lovely, newly decorated house available immediately. 10 minutes walk to the underground station, excellent local facilities including several late night off licences and a brilliant turkish supermarket just round the corner. There is also a big 24-hour Tesco 10-mins away.

In our house we have the following:
Fully fitted, fully kitted out BIG kitchen with dining area
Dishwasher
BBQ-perfect-garden
Off-road parking
Broadband internet
Widescreen TV
DVD player
VCR
Stereo
Comfortable sofa for your mates to crash on
3 laid back and friendly housemates
1 cat

All bills (including council tax) house cleaning products and loo roll included. So nothing to worry about except spending money after you've paid your rent!

Smokers welcome.

Back
Top Bottom