Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flatshares

hi, we have the following available:

Houseshare

Double bedroom for male or female in large Victorian terraced house with garden and cat. 10 minute walk to Brixton tube, near Brockwell Park. Smoking household.

Room is furnished, overlooks the garden, it's a temporary tenancy, from now until the end of October.

Rent: £450/month, including bills & council tax, 1 month deposit.

Right, looking for either a flatmate who wants to get a nice 2 bedroom place in brixton or stockwell or clapham looking to spend up to 90 a week / 400 a month or a room in a flatshare.. same price..

cheese :)

well, i'm looking for a place really, or a person who wants to share.

i'm nice, 26, a girl, fun, generally happy, single and coming to terms with it, i have size five feet and i'm a brunette. i work for shelter and have plenty of friends.

the cheaper the better, but i guess i could go up to £400. ideally in hackney / bethnal green but am prepared to look elsewhere, including south of that there river.

people would have to be relaxed, not mind partners staying (not that i've actually got one), not be *too* noisy but not *too* quiet either... don't have major preconceptions of who i'd like to live with, just kind, friendly, chilled, etc., etc.

PM me if ya think we could help each other help each other!

love, dolly. :)

Yikes!

All my flatmates have bailed on me (one's getting married, one's moving in with her friend who moved to london, one is moving in with her boyfriend) - these were a bunch of maybe's (well not the marriage...) that all of a sudden turned into definitely's. :eek:

So I either need:

Three people (!) to live in a Ground+Basement Flat right near to Oval tube. £433pm excl. Details at the following link (I made this when I thought I only needed one extra flatmate):

OR

A flatshare around Elephant & Castle way (Bakerloo line will be very useful once I return to Uni) - Read the link above to see what sort of person I would want to live with, and that'll describe me too :) for around the same amount of money, or less...

This will all be happenning at the end of September.

Of course if I do move out, there will be a lovely house for 4 availlable...

That's how we've worked it in the past.
I have to be tight with money right now, as I'm heading back to Uni. So I probably will continue paying the 433.

However. I am open to negotiations :)
It all depends on what other prospective flatmates want to do.

Anyone else need somewhere to live?

EDIT : clarified

hey, i'm looking to move back into london ;) and i need somewhere relatively cheap (around £260) pcm inc if possible.

I'm looking to move end/mid september.

I'm house trained. and pretty Q in the week... weekends... mental. Sometimes.

really need a place where I can travel to Gt. Portland Street/ Oxford Circus/ Tottenham court road, vaguely easily... any help appreciated,

cheers darlings.

xxx

crispy - i've actually peered through your front window before now and admired the 'decor'.. ;)

sounds ideal - right location etc and right dates. but i need a damn big room AND a lower rent. which i suspect is impossible :(

I thought I saw you walking past :)

That 'decor' is entirely made from 1940's american adverts. eg. "Just ask a jap what it feels like to be up against men fortified with Victory Vitamin C" - did you see the hidden pattern?

There's one room available now by the way, for any takers...

PS: dub, sorry mate can't really go lower, esp for one of th big rooms. haven't seen much in the area for less either :(

I'm currently trying to rent out my flat - either 2 rooms seperately or the whole flat fully furnished.

Big bedroom - £360 pcm
Smaller bedroom (still decent sized) - £340 pcm

Whole 2 bed flat - £700 pcm.

Those are good rates for the area - it's in Canning Town/Plaistow zone 3 near to both tube stations (Canning Town is on the Jubilee and DLR, Plaistow on the District and Hammersmith & City) and there are loads of buses heading towards Aldgate.

The flat is quite big - 2 good sized bedrooms, 22' sitting room (ie space for lounge area and study or dining area), decent sized kitchen with washing machine, electric cooker, microwave, fridge etc, a bathroom with bath and separate double shower cubicle, and a separate toilet.

Some of the flooring looks a bit scruffy atm but I intend to get new carpets put in within the next couple of months.

If anyone's interested, PM me...

I''ll be looking for a double room in a shared house/flat from around mid October onwards, ideally Brixton/Herne Hill/Tulse Hill/Gypsy Hill or Crystal Palace.

Please PM me if you think you might have something suitable:)

Right, actually ready to move now... again, double room, up to £400 a month, Brixton, Herne Hill, Clapham North, Stockwell, Oval, Camberwell..

pm me if you know of anything..

anyone have a spare room, anywhere in london? could only pay up to £250pcm, and i'd have to bring my cat with me... (she's lovely & housetrained & you wouldn't even notice her)

i know it's a long shot & asking the impossible, but it's worth a try. would contribute lots of free food, & do the cleaning, washing etc if needed...

please PM with anything even vaguely relevant

wanna share a flat?

i've got to decide if i'm keeping my flat for another year or not. and i'm thinking its a bit expensive.

Yeah alright :) that may well work... what kind of thing were you thinking of?

[annoying reminder]

I thought you were trying to save money for your trip to India and all that maestrocloud? :confused:

[end]

I'll sure you'll make the right decision wiskey :) And there were two interested parties within an hour.

the B said:
[annoying reminder]

I thought you were trying to save money for your trip to India and all that maestrocloud? :confused:

[end]

I'll sure you'll make the right decision wiskey :) And there were two interested parties within an hour.

yeah i was/am, but short term survival (ie. getting away from home) takes precedence over long term plans... just trying to figure out what the fuck to do tbh...

Dubversion said:
bastard.. me and mains were thinking about getting you in a threesome.. :(

Take me!! Please....I can't take living at home anymore :(

(example: they started laying into me about my college and getting a pub job and how my plans were stupid and everything I did was wrong just before we went to get my cat put down :rolleyes: dickheads)

Dubversion said:
but you haven't actually got any MONEY have you? :p

(and my blood pressure probably couldn't take it ;) )

:)

Actually I'll be working nearly full time soon so I will have money but prob not enough :(

My blood pressure cant take it here! (If I die its your fault :D )

Dubversion said:
bastard.. me and mains were thinking about getting you in a threesome.. :(

Still up for the threesome.. haven't found a place.. landlord screwed me over..

shoulda said, well up for it..

ChrisFilter said:
Still up for the threesome.. haven't found a place.. landlord screwed me over..

shoulda said, well up for it..

are you coming to offline? we could hug manfully and stuff..

had to find a place pretty much straight away it turns out, so found another place I'm afraid.. couldn't really wait until mid-october :( still, cool place, nice n' cheap, might even be better than the one the landlord screwed me over on.

Back
Top Bottom