Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Flatshares

Room available, East London

Double room available in East London (zone 3), sharing decent sized flat with one tidy male urbanite in quiet residential street.

The place is fully furnished, central heating & double glazing, and has a large sitting room, kitchen (with cooker/fridge/mw/washing machine), bathroom (with bath and seperate shower) and a seperate wc - and is located in a small low-rise block down a pedestrianised road. Neighbours quiet. Decor a bit dated but everything works.

Plenty of the usual shops/pubs/take-aways nearby, good bus routes, and 2 tube stations (Canning town - Jubilee line & DLR/Plaistow - District & Hammersmith & City lines).

I'm asking £360 a month, and you'll have to pay a share of the gas/leccy (topping up the key/card meters).

PM me for more details!

Looking for a room hackney/clapton area (ideally on 242/38 bus route) up to 350pcm ex bills.

I am a dj so there will be decks and music to contend with.

PM me if you have any details and I will reveal myself (not literally ;))

Thanks

Small Double Finsbury Park Available July

We've got a room coming up in our house.

Rent's around £300 pcm excl, council tax is rather steep but will drop to a reasonable level in November.

PM me if you want more details :)

Room in Haringey houseshare

Hi, we have a medium sized room going in very nice 4-bed houseshare, with beautiful garden, large kitchen, living room and all mod cons.

Rent is £310 pcm, plus bills (council tax is £30 a month) and you'd be sharing with one female and two males- including another urbanite - and you'd be living in an area full of political activity, if you like that sort of thing, but lots of nice neighbours nonetheless.

Veggie-ish, cat-friendly type preferred.

The room will be available from July 9. PM me if you're interested. :)

Double room in Brixton - next to Brockwell Park

Large double room in Brixton (accross the road from Brockwell Park) in semi detached house. Very clean, recently decorated, 30ft living room, spacious all around, large front and back garden, suitable for male, female or a couple. Available from June 23rd 2004. Rent £355 pm + bills. For more info please call Stevan on 07969 441 115 or email s_lung@hotmail.com

sublet for 6 months in a housing coop in Islington -, just off Upper street very close to Highbury and Islington tube station - £90 per week includes FOOD, bills, council tax and shared ADSL connection.

Available July to December.

PM me if you're interested.

Me and my girl are looking for a new place again... we dont wanna leave the safe environs of brixton, and preferably fairly central..

If anyone knows of anything cool going anytime soon, please chuck us a PM...

ta!

We are looking for 2 guy to share a house with three girls (1 post grad/ 2 working) come september. Don't have anywhere yet but gonna be looking in the south Brixton/Oval/Stockwell etc... Preferable students as then we may have found a way to get round council tax, but doesn't have to be. Hoping for about £80pppw exclusive. If interest PM me.

Room available in shared flat central Brixton

Large room available in shared flat in central Brixton. £105/week.
Sharing with me (male) and another U75er (female). Central heating, shower, Freeview cable TV.
Available from end of July(ish).

PM me for more details.

coop sublet

hmm, when trying to PM you the system said that you were not recieving messages.

tim

freethepeeps said:
sublet for 6 months in a housing coop in Islington -, just off Upper street very close to Highbury and Islington tube station - £90 per week includes FOOD, bills, council tax and shared ADSL connection.

Available July to December.

PM me if you're interested.

I'm looking for a room for short term - from about 9th July until the end of September, though part of that might be useful...I'm not really bothered about location as long as it's not too bad getting into town. pm me if you know anything going - Cheers!

Looking for a room from September, £80 - £90 ish per week with decent bus connections into Russell Sq / Bloomsbury area, probably North London but not that bothered about exact location. Will be a student if that helps on the council tax. PMs if you know any going.

Thanks

Adam

Right, nearing move time.. looking for a place from 15th August onwards.. somewhere in Brixton, or nearby.. up to about £90 a week, double room, not too far from the tube or overland rail links.. blah, blah, blah.. let me know if know of something!

Hiya urbanites - cross postted from com forum...

Apologies for blatent use of boards for advertising, but £50 for the server should cover things if this actually works...

I've got two rooms in my house to let for the next year. The house is just near Euston station and has all mod cons etc etc... Including broadband in every room, so you can while away the hours browsing the boards and deciding what is middle class and if a broadband connection qualifies you

Anyway, if anyone's interested - PM me and I'll show you round the flat.

I need a room in flat/house available 1st September. Hackney would be a bonus but anywhere along the victoria line would be considered. Am willing to pay £350 or there abouts (hopefully).
Feel free to PM me.

slaar said:
Looking for a room from September, £80 - £90 ish per week with decent bus connections into Russell Sq / Bloomsbury area, probably North London but not that bothered about exact location. Will be a student if that helps on the council tax. PMs if you know any going.

I can't be arsed retyping this in my own words.

I'm in the exact same situation ......

Any help would be muchoa ppreciated! :)

Room in Brixton, opposite Brockwell Park

Sunny, quiet room in spacious, clean, newly decorated shared house, large living room, big nice garden. Available now, until end September. £263pcm + bills. Please call 07969 441 115 for more info

Two rooms available from the 14th August in a four bed house.

Ones double and the others single in stoke newington.

£80 and £75 respectively

Pm me for more details/questions :)

mellowmoose

We have a spacious single room with double bed in Brockley from September 1st for 70/wk (excluding bills), victorian terraced house with all mod cons on quiet residential street. Has garden, train to london bridge (10 mins)/victoria (25mins) plus busses to central London.

Four other people, we need a student or someone who doesn't have to pay council tax and doesn't mind students! (Tories need not apply :D )

Hello

MysteryGuest is moving out of chez cloo and in with some mates, so it looks like I'll have a room free at the beginning of September.

Reasonable rates, inclusive of bills and broadband (although I realise now I'm typing this on MG's computer, so I'll have to get me one now!), near Blackhorse Road tube (15 mins Kings X, 20 mins West End), big double room.

I guess I'm asking for someone with a job who can pay by direct debit, not too loud or awake too late and who likes cats (especially small, neurotic ones). PM for details!

i'm going to need somewhere from the end of this year, flatmate moving to Wales. if something came up before then, i could probably move early.

currently pay £260, would conceivably bite the bullet and go as high as £400 if it was a nice place and a BIG room.

i have a LOT of stuff :eek:

i'd ideally like to live somewhere between the elephant and streatham and not too far east or west of that line (so kind of clapham - which i can't afford - down to loughborough junction, maybe camberwell.. that sort of area).

House Share in Palmers Green N13

Available from the 16th of August to share with me, El Jugador, Secretsquirrel and our guinea pig, Mr Pig

£300 per month rent and £415 deposit.

The room offered is the largest room in the house. Please note that this room is unfurnished! The house is a large Edwardian Terrace and has a shared living room, kitchen, bathroom, dining room, lots of storage, a huge garden with patio, pond, bbq, garden furniture etc, and we have a laid back landlord (no hassle!). All mod cons incl. broadband connection, shared bills & £36 per month council tax.

We are 7 mins walk from Palmers Green Station (zone 4) which is 10 mins from Finsbury Park, 20 mins from Kings X and 30 mins from Moorgate. Bounds Green tube (zone 3 Piccadilly line) is a 5 mins bus ride and 15 mins walk away.

We are looking for a chilled person M or F, although we like to party we're generally pretty quiet during the week.

So send us a pm if you want to come and have a look. :)

edited to say : its gone already :)

Dubversion said:
shit.. that sounds like a fantastic flat, but i really want to stay in london :(

;)

Well, its just been taken, so neeeeeeeeer :p

(although have to admit that El Jugs refers to Palmers green as 'the countryside')

bloody right.

shame, because it does sound like a lovely place.

anybody else need a right wanker to move in with them?

in LONDON?

pinkmonkey said:
Well, its just been taken, so neeeeeeeeer :p

(although have to admit that El Jugs refers to Palmers green as 'the countryside')
Bugger! How come your's gets taken and mine doesn't and I asked first! Not fair! :mad: :p

Room available!

OK, so I'm leaving SW london and going back to zone 1 (boo!)

I have a truly lovely room in Herne Hill to pass on to someone nice. It's available 1st September (though could be as early as August 16th).

Because I'm lazy here is the text of my loot ad. It won't appear in loot until Tues, so you saw it here first! ;)

Vast 1st floor bedroom in gorgeous period house, 5 mins Herne Hill stn (zone 2), with 4 housemates. Includes large garden, music room, guest bedroom. Suit easy-going creative person. 440pcm. 07909 697200

M xx

flat/house share in stoke newington wanted.

my sister in law is looking for a place to live. preferably all female, clean and cosy, grownup and friendy. around £90 a week, top £100 inclusive.

she is a 26 year old BA photography student.

A mate has a large room available from 23rd August. In Homerton, share with 1 female.. must like dogs & cats. £300 pcm.

Pm me for more details.

Back
Top Bottom