Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Films with trains

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance... ohh I could do with seeing that again... bookended by train scenes I think
3.png

Great movie, I remember borrowing it from Lazer in Ranelagh and watching it while getting pissed. Loved it. Must watch it again.
With Obchod Na Korze AKA The Shop On Main Street it makes a nice little double bill of wryly humorous mid-sixties Czechoslovak films about the WW2 experience :)

There's 'The North West Frontier', about getting a boy Prince on the last train to Jalapur....

If you like trains, it's got everything: racism, imperialism, islamic fundamentalism, Herbert Lom - the lot...:cool:

There's 'The North West Frontier', about getting a boy Prince on the last train to Jalapur....

If you like trains, it's got everything: racism, imperialism, islamic fundamentalism, Herbert Lom - the lot...:cool:

Stick, engine wheel :eek:

I have to say as a young lad I found it difficult to conceive of a more superbly thrilling adventure film than Von Ryan's Express...some years & a fair few films later to a certain extent I still do...

Back
Top Bottom