Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fallout 4

Why did nobody tell me you can build a magazine rack and display all the magazines you find!! All those magazines, sold because I thought they had no purpose, lost, like tears in the rain :( ;)

I have spent most of this evening building a flashy sign for Sanctuary out of light boxes and running out of copper. Have decided to cycle through the companions, do all their personal missions then probably go wandering with dogmeat because so far they have all been annoying.

173 hours played :D:facepalm: Finished the main mission as the minutemen during the week, not sure if I'll reload to do the others or not bother, maybe do a new game at some other point for one or two of the others, or maybe I'll just build my settlements.

oh, if you're going to get the grim reaper perk, the one that gives you a chance of getting all your action points back if you kill someone in VATS, be warned it has a really annoying loud sound when it works. I'm going to look to see if there's a mod that'll turn that noise off, I've had to turn all effects down because of it.

Great game.:thumbs:

Why did nobody tell me you can build a magazine rack and display all the magazines you find!! All those magazines, sold because I thought they had no purpose, lost, like tears in the rain :( ;)

I have spent most of this evening building a flashy sign for Sanctuary out of light boxes and running out of copper. Have decided to cycle through the companions, do all their personal missions then probably go wandering with dogmeat because so far they have all been annoying.

173 hours played :D:facepalm: Finished the main mission as the minutemen during the week, not sure if I'll reload to do the others or not bother, maybe do a new game at some other point for one or two of the others, or maybe I'll just build my settlements.

oh, if you're going to get the grim reaper perk, the one that gives you a chance of getting all your action points back if you kill someone in VATS, be warned it has a really annoying loud sound when it works. I'm going to look to see if there's a mod that'll turn that noise off, I've had to turn all effects down because of it.

Great game.:thumbs:

I'd no idea about the rack for fucks sake people!

Piper, Codsworth, Preston (besides the minutemen quests) and Dogmeat definitely don't have personal quests.

Nick Valentine, Cait, and Curie definitely do.

Not sure about the others.

Spinal Tapped luck to 11 with the luck bobblehead. And then was crabbed to death on a near by island. Ho Hum.

Can't seem to get Preston to give me his perk, might have to wear the red sequinned dress I've found and have a word with him

I believe so, and each quest gives you a unique perrk
It's not the quest that gives you the perk, you have to get then to idolise you by doing enough stuff they like, you get the quest when they like you a bit and you've spent a certain amount of time with them. You'll need to do more afterwards to get the perk.

It's not the quest that gives you the perk, you have to get then to idolise you by doing enough stuff they like, you get the quest when they like you a bit and you've spent a certain amount of time with them. You'll need to do more afterwards to get the perk.

With nick n Cait by the time I did the quest I was at a point that once I did the quest I was idolised.[/QUOTE]

I think he's in a huff cos I joined the Brotherhood of Steel

Well duh, but of course he is. I am avoiding Knight what's his face because he's annoyingly Poe faced even for a BoS Steel Knight. I really want up on the airship though.

Well duh, but of course he is. I am avoiding Knight what's his face because he's annoyingly Poe faced even for a BoS Steel Knight. I really want up on the airship though.
You have to do Nick Valentine's thing, i discovered

Easily game of the year for me this.

I'm getting a bit worried about finishing it already. However, looks like brilliant new DLC "drops" for GTA tomorrow so might force myself yo take a mid-season break from Fallout

I still haven't been to the Glowing Sea for that bit of the main story. It felt like a good place to stop. I keep meaning to do the railroad stuff but get sidetracked with settlement building and general exploring. I seem to be in the vague area of the Museum of Witchcraft, by working my way south along the coast from the very top of the map. I'm beginning to get nervous. I have been travelling with Curie (in her robot body), should I bring Dogmeat instead? Curie tends to fuck off and kill things on her own more, but also gets in my way more... and of course Dogmeat can carry more, and will be more likely to dash ahead into the path of particularly nasty enemies, buying me some time to run the fuck away.

I keep meeting legendary glowing mirelurks. They all seem to have the same fucking weapon on them. A deathclaw... well, claw. Fist type weapon thing. Looks awesome. Shame I'm not a melee character.

I want to go to the insane asylum people (in the game) keep telling me to avoid, if only out of some masochistic desire to scare myself shitless.

Yeah I'm heading to asylum with mc Cready tonight. I've armed him with a tricked out 50 cal sniper and a heavily modded assault rifle that I've named Vera so in curious to see what he makes of it. But yes an abandoned insane asylum in post apocalyptic Boston seems like fun

Oh How do I make bunker hill ally with the minute men?

I generally do my tasks from the bottom up, on the data pipboy thing.

Is there a way around selling spare guns than taking a few to diamond city every now and again and rinsing the dealers for all the caps they have? "long tings" as the kids say

I generally do my tasks from the bottom up, on the data pipboy thing.

Is there a way around selling spare guns than taking a few to diamond city every now and again and rinsing the dealers for all the caps they have? "long tings" as the kids say

Have a store in your settlements.

So you just transfer all gear to the general store?

No barter they'll buy it from you. You can't transfer stuff to be sold on from there. I imagine someone is working on a mod for that though.

The problem with selling weapons is most stores only have about 300 caps and if you sell 800 caps worth of kit you need to buy 500 caps worth of stuff or lose you the balance.

The problem with selling weapons is most stores only have about 300 caps and if you sell 800 caps worth of kit you need to buy 500 caps worth of stuff or lose you the balance.

That's the problem I'm having - I have loads and loads of guns and apparel too - tens of thousands worth

That's the problem I'm having - I have loads and loads of guns and apparel too - tens of thousands worth

Ah shops usually pay toy less than half its value. If you need the money I suggest you load up you and your companion and make several stops to good neighbor diamond city and bunker hill

Back
Top Bottom