Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fallout 4

I went back to Sanctuary and it was under attack, that cunt Hancock (TCH) was lording it up in me power armour, now I can't find it. How do I find it? Its not showing on the map.

i think i mentioned don't leave cores in unattended Power Armour as it goes missing.

On your map there will be like a gas mask symbol where your power armour is. But if you weren't the last to use it then i don't know.
Is Hancock not still wearing it?

Yeah, I have taken note of the power armour remove core thing, but am only getting into me power armour and he took it ages ago and I want it back!

Also, whats the practical point in alcohol?

Also, whats the practical point in alcohol?

Drinking in front of Cait makes her like you. No, it's not big and it's not clever, but can shortcut you having to spend too long listening to her bullshit if you just want to get her quest! :oops:

Drinking in front of Cait makes her like you. No, it's not big and it's not clever, but can shortcut you having to spend too long listening to her bullshit if you just want to get her quest! :oops:
I've had my fun with Cait (in a gaming way) then had the "talk" and I sent her to Red Rocket.

Has Strong got a personal quest?

Drinking increases strength so you can carry more.

And drinking beer gives you a bottle cap. There's a good neighbour quest were you have to find a brewing robot(a walking talking micro brewery) Don't bother sending him to good neighbor send him to your base, and have a steady supply of beer on tap. I always carry a few bottles handy when you just too over your carrying capacity.

And drinking beer gives you a bottle cap. There's a good neighbour quest were you have to find a brewing robot(a walking talking micro brewery) Don't bother sending him to good neighbor send him to your base, and have a steady supply of beer on tap. I always carry a few bottles handy when you just too over your carrying capacity.

I didn't even realise that sending brewer-robot to a settlement was a thing. :oops:
Now I feel I missed out, a robot that will brew beer for you whenever you want, why oh why did I send him to the bar in Goodneighbor? I want that robot :(

Ive been doing loads of Brotherhood of Steel Cleansing the Commonwealth and technology recovery missions but still not been taked up to this airship ive heard so much about. Any ideas?

Ive been doing loads of Brotherhood of Steel Cleansing the Commonwealth and technology recovery missions but still not been taked up to this airship ive heard so much about. Any ideas?

You have to advance the main quest
The BoS appear in force with their airship and vertibirds at the conclusion of the main quest stage "Reunions"

It's actually really fucking awesome seeing the airship come flying in, it is beautiful

I didn't even realise that sending brewer-robot to a settlement was a thing. :oops:
Now I feel I missed out, a robot that will brew beer for you whenever you want, why oh why did I send him to the bar in Goodneighbor? I want that robot :(

I forgot about him for a few days and he had 45 ice cold lagers waiting for me...

And he tells jokes...

Speak to Danse maybe, check he hasn't got something you need to do.

I forget how i triggered the airship. I was in the middle of nowhere and had just completed what i think was a seemingly unrelated mission for another fraction when it happened but i could be wrong.

Speak to Danse maybe, check he hasn't got something you need to do.

I forget how i triggered the airship. I was in the middle of nowhere and had just completed what i think was a seemingly unrelated mission for another fraction when it happened but i could be wrong.

Their appearance is linked to the main quest.

I met Piper. Fuck me she's annoying. What's with the press card in the hat? And what's going on with her teeth?

"I can smell my next big story!"

Oh get over yourself you ridiculous stereotype.

Do not knock my beloved piper. Between her Cass & Veronica I have a lot of unrequited love in fallout.

Last edited:
Do not knock my beloved piper. Between Cass & Veronica I have a lot of unrequited love in fallout.
I did her stupid interview and then I let her follow me about being a spunky newshound working hard to get the big scoop or whatever hackneyed nonsense she comes out with.

She doesn't even have a gun in her inventory.

So I gave her a submachine gun, thinking she could do the whole Bonnie and Clyde thing and she burned through the ammo for that and then pulled out a 10mm pistol.

Why didn't she tell me about that the first time?!?

I hate her.

I did her stupid interview and then I let her follow me about being a spunky newshound working hard to get the big scoop or whatever hackneyed nonsense she comes out with.

So I gave her a submachine gun, thinking she could do the whole Bonnie and Clyde thing and she burned through the ammo for that and then pulled out a 10mm pistol.

I hate her.

Erm... all the companions have a default weapon that is not visible in their inventory.

I hate her.

All companions have a default weapon you can't take and and has infinite ammo. You can't fault piper for you not knowing that.

Also "Publick Occurrences Both Forreign and Domestick" was the name of the first multi-page newspaper to be published in North America, first edition was in 1690 or thereabouts in Boston. Piper may be an annoying hack, but she's also an in-game representation of something that is of historical importance to Bostonians.

And she's concerned about her sister. And calls you blue. (She's also pretty funny And sarcastic) Herself and nick have been my two favourite companions (after dogmeat Blates)

I have developed quite the soft spot for Curie, but I selfishly don't want to give her a body because she doesn't run out in front in between my gun and the enemy while she's a bot. Damn you, Curie, for making me feel bad for not wanting to give you a body.

How to kill a hard as nails glowing mutant hound beast thing that can kill you in one go:

Make Cait stand in the door so it can't get past her and spam molotov cocktails at it :D

I know its an awful glitch and defeats the object, but a legendary raider dude in power armour just stood there passive whilst I repeatedly snipered him in the face earlier - and I was glad of it!

Raider in power armour with a fatman had atrocious aim earlier, thankfully, because I wasn't expecting the mini nuke hurtling towards me from the innocuous-looking small settlement under the bridge.

I have developed quite the soft spot for Curie, but I selfishly don't want to give her a body because she doesn't run out in front in between my gun and the enemy while she's a bot. Damn you, Curie, for making me feel bad for not wanting to give you a body.

Get her the body she wants and give her a sniper rifle and ammo, she should hopefully stay at range.

I love Curie, she is awesome :)

All companions have a default weapon you can't take and and has infinite ammo. You can't fault piper for you not knowing that.
Pfft, details. :)

I'm sure that bloke in sanctuary who keeps crying had a pipe pistol listed. Maybe I just made that up.

Pfft, details. :)

I'm sure that bloke in sanctuary who keeps crying had a pipe pistol listed. Maybe I just made that up.

The whiney farmer bloke is not a companion (you can also give better gear to settlers tho), also companions will pick up weapons and ammo if you take them around with you and will switch to pretty much whatever does the most damage that they have the ammo for. Got in real trouble once when Preston picked up a missile launcher and a couple of missiles from a supermutant corpse, blew my head off with the damn thing and I had to reload. Worth checking your companion's inventory frequently just in case s/he has managed to acquire a fat man and a mini-nuke or 2, otherwise it could get really messy.

Back
Top Bottom