Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portsmouth. May 17th

FA Cup final: CARDIFF CITY vs Portmsouth - your prediction

• Total voters
to be honest the difference between the two teams isn't so great considering they are from different divisions.......

Cardiff have really put forward a good effort, it's a shame they are losing....

Wow, the Cardiff fans are still really singing their hearts out even though it's nearly over....

Come on Cardiff!!!

portsmouth win the FA cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(ill probs never be able to say that again in my life, meaning they might neevr win it again ofcourse)

well done pompey, probably just shaded it over the match. great, brave performance by cardiff though. best final in ages.

Bad luck Cardiff. Congrats Pompey.

As for least interesting FA cup, some have been saying. Bollox. At last someone outside the top 4 has one it. Prier to today and excluding that Liverpool, Westham final couple of years ago, it's been pretty turgid for the nutral.

Good match, I thought. Cardiff played an open game and tried to take it to Pompey, but they ran up against Campbell and Distin in excellent form. I thought Pompey just edged it overall, but Cardiff can go back down the M4 with pride.

Great to see Whittingham as Cardiff's best player .... Villa were short-sighted to let him go; he's become a quality user of the football.

Only one sad note was to see how ill Bobby Robson is .... how desperately sad. :(

Hey, I've been to Wembley twice in a month with City so I'm not complaining!

Plus I've tasted defeat with Cardiff more times than I care to recall, but there was no shame in today's result.

Bloooobirds!

(and now on to the Albert for some post-match consolation drinking!)

Damned good game, REAL football for a change - hardly any playacting, no red-faced screaming at the ref, and no handbags (apart from the incident in the 1st couple of minutes).

Would've loved to see Cardiff get one back, but tbh in the 2nd half they did look tired and only perked up with 5 minutes to go. Loovens had a remarkable game, solid in defence and hit Cardiff's 2 best chances, man of the match in my estimation.

Still, Pompey were deserved winners, just and hearty congratulations to them. Kanu and Diarra were superb.

Back
Top Bottom