Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

FA Cup Final 2024

stavros

This has kind of crept up, and to be honest I'm not exactly looking forward to it. A Manchester derby, the only way I can see it being much good is if United take an early lead.

On the plus side, they reinstated the kick-off at 3pm.

The Clash Of The Cash!

There's zero FA Cup romance about this merchandise-shifting encounter but I hope Man Utd win (unlikely, I know) just so something slightly unpredictable happens.

I miss the time when the world seemed to stop dead for the FA Cup Final.

Fuck the Premier League and fuck Man City and the rest of these multi billion dollar football industries that are killing the game.

Good to see Martinez back. Seeing him now is like entering a parallel universe where last season's improvements carried on.

Lol. I thought this was a friendly but it’s actually the qualifier for the Charity Shield. And if City won this game, they’d then have to play Arsenal who might actually get something from this season. So it’s all working out well.

Good match this. De Bruyne looks yards off the pace, United are congesting the pitch, Haaland again disappears in a big match, Foden given no space.

Good of City not to show up for the first half, defenders and keeper especially.

BUT

Quick sweepstake on the time of City's first goal?

46:54

Hate to tempt fate... but have city even had a decent chance?

Edi I'd better shut up!

If it was City who were 2-0 up I would say it was game over ( even though I'm a Man U fan!) but City have been so strong this season, there is every chance they can pull two back.

Exciting match after a dull start, during which OH and I entertained ourselves by trying to decide who has the worst hair.

If it was City who were 2-0 up I would say it was game over ( even though I'm a Man U fan!) but City have been so strong this season, there is every chance they can pull two back.

Exciting match after a dull start, during which OH and I entertained ourselves by trying to decide who has the worst hair.
On the pitch or in your home? :)

Back
Top Bottom