Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Extra tickets for sale for the Italy- Spain match?

T & P

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
I’m sure it’s complete bollocks, but a friend has told me there must be some tickets about to be released for the Wembley semifinal matches after the UK government recently announced they were going to allow 60,000 people in.

As an additional level of hearsay nonsense, he also suggested Italian and Spanish UK residents might be given preferential treatment when booking tickets. I am sure it’s even a bigger load of tosh, but regardless of that, does anyone know if any tickets will in fact be made available for purchase? I’ve certainly lived here long enough to be at the front of any hypothetical queue :D

Apparently that has been happening in various matches - residents from competing countries getting preference. That's only going on what a commentator said during a match, though.

It does make sense.

Apparently that has been happening in various matches - residents from competing countries getting preference. That's only going on what a commentator said during a match, though.

It does make sense.
Wow… I must look into this pronto then…

Tickets for the semifinals went on sale on Monday. Possibly some may still be available but they ain’t cheap!

Back
Top Bottom