Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Extinction Rebellion

Such fragile egos.

33 penis extensions more like. The likes of Andrew Tate display one of the big problems with a capitalist society, that of a rabid, selfish individualism (which comes with an extreme sense of entitlement and hierarchy) . Its offensive and vile and very damaging to society. And unfortunately much of the right these days thinks that being an offensive bellend means you've somehow 'won the argument.' Nah Andrew you're just a lousy piece of shit.

Last edited:
I've just seen Greta's reply.

Ha! Silly fella. I normally dislike "small dick" insults, but that tweet was practically screaming, as AmateurAgitator said, "penis extensions."

It's only likes on twitter, though he seems petty enough to be bothered -
His tweet from yesterday morning: 143.1K likes
Greta's tweet from this morning: 1.4M likes

Last edited:
Ha! Silly fella. I normally dislike "small dick" insults, but that tweet was practically screaming, as AmateurAgitator said, "penis extenstions."

It's only likes on twitter, though he seems petty enough to be bothered -
His tweet from yesterday morning: 143.1K likes
Greta's tweet from this morning: 1.4M likes
It’s because of bots according to his retweet 😂

These “alpha males” are always SOOOOO fragile!

7783D4D9-D11B-4FD6-9E13-5E0BF19BC0B8.jpeg

Apparently Romanian police were able to locate him due to the pizza restaurant on the boxes in his come back tweet, which if true is really fucking funny.

Last edited:
I am shocked that a misogynistic selfish scumbag has turned out to be implicated in a human trafficking scheme

XR have quit civil disobedience. It seems to have been missed on here, I've certainly not seen it mentioned. Here's Red and Black Telly's thoughts on it :

Last edited:
XR have quit civil disobedience. It seems to have been missed on here, I've certainly not seen it mentioned. Here's Red and Black Telly's thoughts on it :

I haven’t seen that reported anywhere. Maybe the media ignored it.

Do you have a reliable link?

Back
Top Bottom