Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Donald Trump says he doesn't know "anything about" dubious images of Taylor Swift and her fans that were used to spread pro-Trump messaging.

The former president was asked on Fox Business whether he feared Swift could sue over a stylized image he reposted that showed an Uncle Sam-inspired depiction of her with the words "Taylor wants you to vote for Donald Trump."

"I don't know anything about them other than somebody else generated them," Trump said. "I didn't generate them."

He also said the images were "all made up by other people," adding: "AI is always very dangerous in that way."

They probably were AI, but it clearly says on the image that it is satire. He never was one to actually read anything.

I have a feeling that the Democrats are going to bring decency, compassion and humanity back to US politics.

They're going to need majorities in the House and Senate to do anything though aren't they? Assuming they get in.

I have a feeling that the Democrats are going to bring decency, compassion and humanity back to US politics.
These would be the Democrats who happily keep sending arms to Israel?

Don't get me wrong I'll take them over Trump any day, but that is an impossibly low bar. Let's not kid ourselves, these people are scum, it's a testament to how truly vile their opponents are that they seem almost decent at times.

I mean people are praising them for demonstrating something approaching normal human emotions.

Last edited:
These would be the Democrats who happily keep senilding arms to Israel?

Don't get me wrong I'll take them over Trump any day, but that is an impossibly low bar. Let's not kid ourselves, these people are scum, it's a testament to how truly vile their opponents are that they seem almost decent at times.

I mean people are praising them for demonstrating something approaching normal human emotions.
It's not praise. It's just an acknowledgement that, unlike Trump and his hangers-on, they don't routinely mock the vulnerable, the disadvantaged or the afflicted.

Yes, these are normal, human emotions but they have been sadly lacking among those of a right-wing persuasion. Clowns like Trump are not normal and barely even pass as human.

One would normally expect to take it as read that politicians in any civilised society would be protecting people in such situations but Trump and other right-wing bastards have been doing their best to normalise the process of marginalising, punishing and humiliating those in society who are in greatest need of care, assistance and compassion.

like all right-thinking yanks i very badly hope harris is the president on november 6th. but the point of the democratic party is to reproduce itself while getting as much as possible of what it wants, which is, i grant, more decent, compassionate, and humane than what the GOP wants. but they will compromise.

top democrats are not decenter, more compassionate, or humaner people. nancy pelosi is the stone-coldest politician of the last generation, with the possible exception of mitch mcconnell. frankly she outdid the current president of the US on his own candidacy for another term. rightwingers hate her with fire because she's so good at her job, which is why that guy went after her but settled for her husband Attack on Paul Pelosi - Wikipedia.

just in my lifetime, democratic house speakers like tip o'neill, jim wright, nancy pelosi had PHDs in arm-breaking. it was pelosi who pulled ocasio aside an told her wtf her job was now that she was in the House. it took awhile but you can see the results from ocasio's performance in this election cycle, when she's been all-in on the party's message.

in short, f*ck republicans.

even fox has issues

Would think it's a basic requirement of the job - check the facts and correct/clarify when in doubt.

These would be the Democrats who happily keep senilding arms to Israel?

They are purveyors of the status quo, and seek to keep dissenters like AOC in place.

Sure I'd vote for them to keep the fascists out, but they are only a sticking plaster, not the solution.

Last night I found myself wondering what kind of funeral Trump will get. Will he get the full State Funeral normally accorded to ex-Presidents or will he be buried at the first hole in Bedminster?

I can't imagine anyone wanting to attend given his reprehensible behaviour. It will be an interesting conundrum. I'd not give him the state funeral just as revenge for him refusing to attend Biden's inauguration.

Last night I found myself wondering what kind of funeral Trump will get. Will he get the full State Funeral normally accorded to ex-Presidents or will he be buried at the first hole in Bedminster?

I can't imagine anyone wanting to attend given his reprehensible behaviour. It will be an interesting conundrum. I'd not give him the state funeral just as revenge for him refusing to attend Biden's inauguration.
Depends on the circumstances. For example, it would be odd to give a state funeral for a man executed on federal charges of high treason (whatever the US equivalent is) for his part leading the failed bloody coup of 2025 after the 'contested' election results.

Depends on the circumstances. For example, it would be odd to give a state funeral for a man executed on federal charges of high treason (whatever the US equivalent is) for his part leading the failed bloody coup of 2025 after the 'contested' election results.
He'll retreat into his bunker with the rest of them as the allies approach

Back
Top Bottom