Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

hrzene9ggfqd1.png
This is the most pointless cartoon that I have seen today.

I am opposed to people opposing Trump by spreading the same sort of right-wing proapanda that Trump spreads.

feel free to point out the right wing propaganda i have been spreading :hmm:

look if you did not like a meme i post fair play to you..
feel free not like the post

want context for the link to the comic please see below
we used to have a maga hat wanker on here who used to get told he fuck dogs
sorry for not explaining the link to you

Good day sir :)

Last edited:
Far right American grifter, Charlie Kirk, who advocates banning birth control, because it makes women angry and Democrats:

"If I had a 10-year-old daughter who was sexually assaulted and became pregnant as a result, I would require her to carry the pregnancy to term."

He seems to hate women. I'd be shocked if any woman would have anything to do with him.

Last edited:
1727598820243.png

And, a quick google shows he did actually say that! :D

During his rally in Wisconsin, Trump began, “I tell you what, I had a good life before I did this. Nobody was shooting at me. I had a hell of a life. Awe, those locations, those beautiful — I could’ve been sunbathing on the beach. You have never seen a body so beautiful, much better than Sleepy Joe.”

The Tucker response in the one I posted isn't complete though - "well you've spent your life in the entertainment industry, so ... " precedes "... I think you have some authority on this." So he could have been joking ...

... or not :eek:

I think he's taking the piss, Tucker is a lot of things, but not that fucking mad.

These two rip the piss out of Trump.

“Two hours ago, Donald Trump called Kamala Harris ‘a mentally disabled person,’” Jost said. “Which is amazing: I cannot believe Trump admitted he lost the debate to a mentally disabled person.”

Colin added, “You can really tell Trump is worried about this election because now he’s just lashing out hoping anything will work. Look…”

He played a rally clip of Trump where the former president lamented, “I could’ve been sunbathing on the beach. You’ve never seen a body so beautiful… much better than Sleepy Joe.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Jost. “You’re saying you’ve got a hotter body than Joe Biden? I’m starting to worry that bullet got a little more than just the ear.”

Worth watching the whole video :D

Back
Top Bottom