Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Essential Trump/Alt-Right Ridicule Thread

Er-0rU9XIAM8qKv

A veritable cornucopia of selfpwnage - videos taken inside, outside and near to the Capitol and posted on Parler, arranged chronologically:

A giant blimp depicting Donald Trump as a diaper-clad baby, which followed the outgoing US President on his visits to London and symbolized international opposition to his administration, has secured its place in history after being acquired by a British museum.

The 20-foot-tall "Trump Baby" blimp was created ahead of the President's first visit to the UK, when hundreds of thousands of Britons poured onto the country's streets to protest his presence in the country.

trump baby balloon washington permit july fourth lead vpx_00000529

The balloon has followed Trump on several of his international trips. Credit: Getty Images

It will now be displayed in the Museum of London alongside other remnants of public protests in the British capital, the institution announced on the eve of Trump's departure from the Oval Office.

Who is your favourite Capitol invader? I'm torn between the guy who tased himself in the balls until he died, and the gal who stole Pelosi's laptop and tried to sell it to the Russians.

I suppose they'll be heroes of the Revolution. America's own political prisoners. The patriots will be trying to bust them out. Every trial will need to be secured by the National Guard. It's going to be bananas, for years and years.

I suppose they'll be heroes of the Revolution. America's own political prisoners. The patriots will be trying to bust them out. Every trial will need to be secured by the National Guard. It's going to be bananas, for years and years.

that Q-shaman guy definitely has the makings of a folk hero, plus will also be celebrated ‘ironically’ by some on the left. Definitely going to appear as a Halloween costume if anyone’s still alive by then.

Who is your favourite Capitol invader? I'm torn between the guy who tased himself in the balls until he died, and the gal who stole Pelosi's laptop and tried to sell it to the Russians.

self taser bollocks death has to win overall , but yr right, trying to fence Pelosi's laptop to the ruscis was a big move on the downlow, she's a contender .

that Q-shaman guy definitely has the makings of a folk hero, plus will also be celebrated ‘ironically’ by some on the left. Definitely going to appear as a Halloween costume if anyone’s still alive by then.

Q shaman's mum ( who he lived with, obvs) complaining the lad can't eat in the nick , as there's no organic options, was a v nice little kicker, and has put him back in the top ten invaders frame imo (after suffering from big time over exposure - his own fault )

co

Proud Boys attempt to join a group of "freedom-loving Americans" in Virginia, get told to fuck off. "What if I put on a Hawaiian shirt, would that help?"

ie e: implying they're Boogaloos, who he's just said are anarchists / won't join etc ?

co

ie e: implying they're Boogaloos, who he's just said are anarchists / won't join etc ?
I guess that's the implication, or at least suggesting that Boogaloo boys would be seen as more respectable. But looks like they're heading for a period of fairly heated falling outs anyway.

Didn't one of them get trampled to death while carrying a flag saying 'don't step on me'?

This is a good place to scroll through looking for your new favourite idiot:

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom